LG enV Touch vs Rogue vs Droid opinions?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
So I have to switch from ATT to verizon.
looking to upgrade to a decent phone that can do more than T9 texting and make phones calls.

I'm focusing on the LG enV Touch because of its qwerty keyboard and the touch screen.
Verizon's website tells me the Rogue does not do web?

Opinions? reviews?
I'm going through the reviews on youtube now.

droid is pretty cool. touch screen and full keyboard. the google maps feature is pretty kick ass too.

Last edited:
I have an ENV touch, real nice phone....The only complaints i have is that it only has speaker phone when you flip it open....and it doesn't support flash which sucks. Other then that, the Inet speed is good, youtube vids play flawlessly...ect....

any reasoning? reviews?

one of my concerns is i don;t need a $100+ cell bill a month
looks like i can get away with a $70+tax a month plan with unlimited web for the enV
the droid, or blackberry, or any smart phone needs a minimum 99.99 plan

My plan for my BB is $79.99 a month. Usually $86 after taxes and all. I have 450 Minutes, unlimited everything else(web, text, pics) Faster then a normal phone. I have the Storm and I love it. I haven't played with the Storm 2, but I do like the droid. I just got my blackberry 2 months before.. The only thing I don't like about the droid is how big it is.

I wanted the Droid but the fuckers wouldn't give it to me for 199 because i am not eligible for the upgrade so it would cost me $540. What fucking difference does it make to them if i want to upgrade my phone...They would have gotten $260( i can sell my Env on ebay for $200 so really would cost me $60) or so from me after accessories and now they are not getting anything because i am not paying $600 for a phone + accessories

Last edited:
dont go directly to verizon

try going to bestbuy or something
often you can get the new contract deal going through places like that

i know a lot of people who have upgraded mid contract and gotten all of the deals that they were offering to new customers

Check out wirefly.com. I've ordered from them a few times.

dont go directly to verizon

try going to bestbuy or something
often you can get the new contract deal going through places like that

i know a lot of people who have upgraded mid contract and gotten all of the deals that they were offering to new customers

I did that too, through Verizon. Though, I did it online(free shipping and IIRC, no tax).

i have a droid and love it my gf has the env touch and its nice also but the droid rocks

i have the env3 and hate it, im on my 3rd one they break for no reason and my current one just shuts off all the time randomly... now the droid, my brother has it he loves it, you pay for a smartphone plan with it but all of your apps and everything are free so it would be worth it... im def. getting one when i get the money saved up

the droid is 199 w/ 2 yr contract, 149 w/ 2yr if you're ready for an upgrade.

450 is the non-contract price.

I'm waiting until march when i'm ready to upgrade, then i'm getting the droid most likely if i have the cash for it.

rumor has it, the droid works in my car... charges through the usb plug, navi works through the audio system of the car, and the radio controls the music on it.... and its not an iphone... so, yeah, i'm probbaly getting it.

Back