LG enV Touch vs Rogue vs Droid opinions?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

First Crisp and Clear Video Demo of Google’s Nexus One. 10 Minutes of it.

banana.gif

I might jump to verizon. I can't make a phone call anymore at my house in downtown seattle. Every call drops. I have att.

When I didn't live here, and everyone didn't have an iphone it worked great. Now in the city its horrid.

How does everyone feel about the droid eris? The only problem is, having a similar plan is much more expensive with verizon.

I might jump to verizon. I can't make a phone call anymore at my house in downtown seattle. Every call drops. I have att.

When I didn't live here, and everyone didn't have an iphone it worked great. Now in the city its horrid.

How does everyone feel about the droid eris? The only problem is, having a similar plan is much more expensive with verizon.

I like the Eris phone,i played with it over the Holday;s in teh VZ store, was fast and seemed just as good as the Moto Droid only it runs Android 1.5 and not the newer one.

Today i got my nexus 1, this thing is really fast and it has a voice recognition program which i'm actually using to post right now.

Last edited:
Meh, the G1 has speech to text. I do wish it was faster.

There was the dragon app fir speech to text on the iPhone. The difference is how much better it works on this And that you can use it literally anywhere you'd type. The snapdragon processor is mind blowingly fast and the screen is incredible. The blacks are so deep and the colors are vivid.

Wait until phones start rocking OLED screens. Those are vivid colors and deep blacks.

Shit thats right... The first time I fired up my Zune HD I wet myself a little.

Dump your Google stock!!!! This things a lemon!!!

It's got nothing to do with the quality or features of the phone.

It's a customer support issue.

So basically you have dumb people buying smartphones. This is news?

Also, nobody should be surprised in the least that Google operates on email-only customer support.

I'm holding off for the nexus one to hit verizon. They'll have a discounted plan for it, and I'll jump ship then. Thank god I didn't jump to the eris last week.

I am waiting to see how Google is going to work ad's into their handsets. Or they are using it as another vector to gather even more info on us. I'm telling you, Google is a shit storm on the horizon in regards to anti trust and monopolistic behavior.

It's got nothing to do with the quality or features of the phone.

It's a customer support issue.

Yep. I've only had mine for a week but I couldn't be happier. There are lots of bad reviews out there but they're from obvious apple nutswingers.

Back