lickage and axle?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

joesefcivic

i was wondering what length i need to cut a 90 teg shift linkage down to so i can put it on my b16 in my civic. if any one has done this let me know.

also i was wondering if there is any other companies that make axles for that swap other then hasport. or what i need to do to make my own custom made axles? any help will be good

thanks guys

check placeracing.com but i dunno how good they are, iv heard a few bad things about them...

you shouldnt have to cut the linkage, for a b series in a civic.. I got a ls/vtec and i didnt have to cut anything....

so it fit right in without modifing it at all?

if i do have to midify it how long do i make it?

Check out the Raxles link in my sig, Mardi is a good guy, and knows his shizzy.

Originally posted by TurboCivic@Jan 12 2004, 02:14 PM
you shouldnt have to cut the linkage, for a b series in a civic.. I got a ls/vtec and i didnt have to cut anything....

you would need to cut it if you were going to be using it on a crx but since it's a civic I don't think it will be necessary to cut the shift linkage.

ok well i guess if i need ot cut it i will do so when the times right i was just wanting to know if any one new of hand.

thanks guys!

Back