Liddell vs Couture 3, This Sat, who's gonna win?

Liddell V Couture 3!!!!111111ONE

• Liddell will defend his title and win the rubber match

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm Chaotic Neutral!&#

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
Here is the offical fight card

Can you believe front row tickets are $9000? It sold out in like ten minutes. They've came a long way from the early days. Couture won the first fight, Lidell the second. Anyways Saturday night 10PM EST, who do you think will win?

Couture. but i wanna see that highschool teacher guy whos whoopin everyones ass face either one of them more to be honest.

liddel ftw. those of you that think couture must have not seen the last fight, and couture has not gotten any younger.bottom line is that noone can take a hit from liddel and couture is just too old now... also party at my house!

Well Liddell won. I love Couture but what can I say? Liddell won the day. Couture has retired, the fans are chanting his name. First fighter to ever win titles in two weight classes in the history of UFC. Thank you Couture!!!

yup couture done got his ass whooped but a good bunch of fights overall i thought

What happened with the Hughes/Gracie fight or did that not go on yet?

Saint Pierre is a true athlete, amazing to watch his speed, strength, and skill.

Back