Liddell vs. Ortiz Saturady NIGHT!!!

Who will win Liddell vs. Ortiz 2?

• Chuck "the Iceman" Liddell

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Tito "the Huntington Beach Bad Boy" Ortiz

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Last time they fought Ortiz wasn't brining the weapon he'll bring to the fight with him tomorrow

that weapon is his Confidence, and when he has that he's nearly unbeatable

Ortiz by way of Decision

im a huge liddle fan he beat his ass once i hope he does it again liddle for the win by knock out

Ortiz by TKO referee stoppage... Ortiz is going to ground and pound Liddell's face.

Oh, and no one better post the results unless you add in the headline that it's a spoiler... for god's sake if someone post the results without that warning i will duct tape my dick to your forehead and have your mom slob my knob while your sister licks my balls.

Last edited:
liddel is an animal from my small town... hometown pride, woohoo!

the only way tito has a chance is if he rushes him and takes it to the ground, even then its gona be a fight, but tito better not even think about standing up with him

im with the rest, tito ground and pount, tko.

cept...EVERYONE can say theyve fucked your girl...

*edit*

cept me :( (ive thought real hard about it though)

Last edited:
true...but still...shes worth millions, still hot, and can make your body do things you never even thought of.

the only way tito has a chance is if he rushes him and takes it to the ground, even then its gona be a fight, but tito better not even think about standing up with him
That's where Tito has the advantage... just because Tito likes to ground and pound doesn't mean he can't strike. Shit he was winning the stand up fight in thier last fight until he got a finger in the eye.

Tito will stop midway through the first due to an outbreak of gonorrhea(sp?)
Seriously though, Liddell by KO at 3:46 of round 1. Chucks' sprawl has gotten a lot better. I said it in the last thread and I'll reiterate, Tito can't hang with Chuck.

Back