Liddell vs. Ortiz Saturady NIGHT!!!

Who will win Liddell vs. Ortiz 2?

• Chuck "the Iceman" Liddell

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Tito "the Huntington Beach Bad Boy" Ortiz

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Happy to see Arlovski get another win(still dumbfounded as to how he lost TWICE to that slob Sylvia). And that's pretty awesome that CroCop will be fighting in February, He'll be HW champ soon enough.

Ask, and ye shall receive :D
***Tito/Liddell***
YouSendIt: The Leader in File Delivery.

Bisping/Shafer
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Arlovski/Cruz
Leben/MacDonald
Griffin/Jardine
Alves/Desouza

edit-I copied and pasted these from the nasioc thread on it, the Liddell fight has been viewed too many times, but I'm sure it'll be on youtube soon enough. I also haven't checked the others.

Last edited:
<-- I
FAIL.gif

if they did not stop it in rd 1 then why then? i dont think tito did too bad but chuck has a fucking nasty chin.

It was close to being called in the first, and I must admit, Tito did much better than I thought he would. But Tito beginning to lose his defense when it was stopped, if it had gone on for another 30 seconds, Tito probably would have left on a stretcher.

It was close to being called in the first, and I must admit, Tito did much better than I thought he would. But Tito beginning to lose his defense when it was stopped, if it had gone on for another 30 seconds, Tito probably would have left on a stretcher.
:werd:

i like how chuck could have took him out in the first round but let him up just to rub it in his face.

Tito won round two but Liddell just has too much offense and too good of a takedown defense

on a side note did you see that knockout pump by Arlofski? (sp?)

Tito won round two but Liddell just has too much offense and too good of a takedown defense

on a side note did you see that knockout pump by Arlofski? (sp?)

It was cheap after two foot kicks to the face.

I like Arvloski because he's an athlete but he hasn't impressed me since before he fought Tim Sylvia and put on the worst UFC showing I've ever seen. 30minutes of standing up and throwing one or two punches like a bunch of vaginas.

I thought it was cheap at first BUT, the ref did say fight and you must "protect yourself at all times". After thinking it over I decided it was a clean hit

Back