Life Is Really, Really Not Fair.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dohcvtec_accord

WRX Sellout
Alright, so on Sunday, I was at Target with a girl I know (alright, she's kinda my girlie), and she's as into cars as many guys I know. Well, we pull up into a parking spot right next to a new Sti. It's really really REALLY pretty. Anyway, we proceed to drool for a while, then go into to do our shopping, come back, drool at it some more, and then leave. Well, I get this email today. Try not to cry like I did.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 2:01 PM
To: Me!!
Subject: Some People Make Me Sick

You remember that new WRX that we saw at Target on Sunday? Well, I was at Chipotle getting lunch and it pulled up and parked a few spots down so I went to go ask the owner some questions. ( This is the sick part) IT'S A FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE!!!!!! His parents got him the car for doing well in school, and when I asked him what he had under the hood he said he didn't know and the only reason that he got the car is because he liked the color and the way it looked. I nearly cried.

:( :angry: :(

god i hate shit like that

oh well he'll crash it by the end of summer anyway...... fuck it

dude, quit bitching.

at least you got a chick who is into cars.

my girl HATES cars and thinks their sole purpose on this planet is to go from point A to point B.

never will she appreciate how much sweat blood and tears i put into my car.

Yeah, I guess I'm lucky in that respect. Plus, she's hot. :D

Although, it brings up an interesting discussion....would I give her up for the Sti? :lol: :ph34r:

mmmm 18. :woo:
and im sure if i could afford a sti and a summer driver nsx, id be more than able
to get me a hot little 18 y/o :D

:woo: indeed.

And as Lawrence from Office Space said...."Chicks dig dudes with money". "Well, not all chicks." "Well, the type of chick that'd double up on a dude like me!!"

Originally posted by karnash@Jun 2 2003, 02:02 PM
im beg. to think chicks dig guys who ARENT into their cars as much as we are.......

Most chicks, yeah, I'd agree. I know a couple who are into them. One is set on getting herself a last-gen Supra in the next 6 months.

But yeah, most couldn't give two shits. Probably why I've been single for so long. :D

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jun 2 2003, 04:04 PM
Probably why I've been single for so long. :D

girlfried = drama
fixed up car = sheer driving excitement

hmmm wonder why u been single for so long :lol: :lol:

my chick laughed in my face when i told her the reason why guys fix up their hondas to go fast.....
she said it was the stupidest thing she ever heard.... :angry:

how come all the hot ones just want you to rice their cars out.... i have never met a girl addicted to speed:(

Damn y0. I hope she rocks your world or something for you to keep her around.

:lol:

j/p Your arguments makes perfect sense, I now realize my single-ness was completely voluntary. :D

Originally posted by jamiedude@Jun 2 2003, 02:09 PM
how come all the hot ones just want you to rice their cars out.... i have never met a girl addicted to speed:(

Hopefully you can meet my girl sometime. She's totally into speed (wants a 300ZX or an S2000) and makes fun of all the ricers with me. She even calls me at work to report extreme levels of rice she sees on the road.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jun 2 2003, 04:10 PM
Damn y0. I hope she rocks your world or something for you to keep her around.

if EXPECTING me to eat her out every night is "rocking my world" .......

grrrrrrr :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

as a favor every now and then, i got no prob. but demanding it almost every night? come the fuck on !!!!!!
high maintenance chicks suck. i just realized that.

<<edit>> sorry, i know this isnt a therapy session.....just venting.

You have got to be kidding, a fucking HS graduate. That blows me away. It goes with the story I heard a few days ago, my grandmother's neighbor's daughter just graduated HS. Her father bought her a new 350Z track edition (or what ever the "sportier" version is called). :rant:

Here I am trying to scrape together enough cash to buy a mid-80's RX-7 to run in the spec RX-7 class.

Originally posted by karnash@Jun 2 2003, 02:12 PM
if EXPECTING me to eat her out every night is "rocking my world" .......

grrrrrrr :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

as a favor every now and then, i got no prob. but demanding it almost every night? come the fuck on !!!!!!
high maintenance chicks suck. i just realized that.

Damn yo, that's no good. Getting legs wrapped around your head is a good thing, but not every night, and not being demanded to do it.

Yes, high maintenance chicks suck. The last girl I dated, I figured that out. Also with a girl I was messing around with in the interim. Both high maintenance, both pissed me the fuck off.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jun 2 2003, 02:14 PM
my grandmother's neighbor's daughter just graduated HS. Her father bought her a new 350Z track edition (or what ever the "sportier" version is called).

As karnash said: Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Jun 2 2003, 02:15 PM-->
@Jun 2 2003, 02:14 PM
my grandmother's neighbor's daughter just graduated HS. Her father bought her a new 350Z track edition (or what ever the "sportier" version is called).

As karnash said: Grrrrrrrrrrr.

After hearing that story I called my parents and told them that I wanted to quit school and work and live off of a trust fund. After they got done laughing they told me to start trying to get someone wealthy to adopt me.

Back