Life Is Really, Really Not Fair.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well its about like this kid i met in philly last weekend that got a car as a graduation present. his reason : everyone else had one and he liked it in gt3.

Nice, but yeah some rich kids kind of do earn their cars. My buddy whose dad owns a distributing plant for budweiser, is a sophomore like meh, captain of the football team (1st in district), got 2nd in state for wrestling and yeah gets straight A's, doesn't do any drugs or anything of that sort, and yeah is the most humble bastard you will ever meet in your entire life got a brand new dodge hemi, :worthy: and yeah its nice as hell but really you can't say he didn't deserve it. :shrug2:

IMO if they don't deserve it, screw them, but if they do that's cool. :D

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jun 3 2003, 12:39 AM
Well...ok, let's do the math. One girlfriend cost you one turbo. We all know the turbos are forced induction (blow) therefore we must conclude that your girlfriend owes you about 12 psi worth of blowjobs.

Where does he get these wonderfull comebacks??? :lol: That one had me lauging for like 5 minutes... I'm still chuckling. BTW - my baby has an amazing body, never gives me shit, gets hot in one minute flat and the head is awesome. But enough about my civic... :p Seriously tho, I'm almost 26 and my GF is 20. You guys don't think that is too much of an age gap?

the Subaru sounds sic as hell. only thing is i WILL NEVER EVER shop at Target for one simple fuckin reason: They would rather support homosexuals than the US military.

:thumbsdown: Target!!

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Jun 3 2003, 06:11 PM-->
Afipunk21
@Jun 3 2003, 12:39 AM
Well...ok, let's do the math. One girlfriend cost you one turbo. We all know the turbos are forced induction (blow) therefore we must conclude that your girlfriend owes you about 12 psi worth of blowjobs.

Where does he get these wonderfull comebacks??? :lol: That one had me lauging for like 5 minutes... I'm still chuckling. BTW - my baby has an amazing body, never gives me shit, gets hot in one minute flat and the head is awesome. But enough about my civic... :p Seriously tho, I'm almost 26 and my GF is 20. You guys don't think that is too much of an age gap?

I like that part about the Civic. That was better than the turbo/bj joke.

BTW-that is not too much of an age gap. At least you are both in your 20s. Its not like you are 22 and she is 16. That would be a bad age gap.

And to think that you and Scott gave me shit about dating a girl 3 years younger than I am... :)

<Donny>What's a pedder-ass, Walter?</Donny>

Shut the fuck up Donny. :)

Yeah, you can give my cradle-robbing ass all the shit you want now.

For the banging of a hot 18 y/o I give you :thumbsup: :lol:

For the fact that you have a chance to go see Rancid live the Saturday before Amy and I get there you get a :fuckyou3: :rant: :fuckyou2:
:)

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jun 4 2003, 10:22 AM

Yeah, you can give my cradle-robbing ass all the shit you want now.

they just hating cuz u got what they want.

props to you for getting an 18 y/o.

Back