lifetime allignments

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

biglee414

ive heard some of you on here talk about lifetime allignments, i just lowered my car and need an allignment, where can i get one of these lifetime allingments, and how much are they?

Firestone I think is the one people that have it, but they butt fuck everyone.

Oh yeah you don't have to yell someone has to know 3 hours later on a weekend.

I know that Firestone does it, but you have to buy your tires from there, I think. Well, maybe not, because if you buy the tires from there then the lifetime allignment is only $60, if not it could be $120.

My dad works at firestone. I just bring my car in, pull it onto the rack and give myself free alignments. Not lifetime, just for however long my dad works there...

i work at firestone. dont hold me to the prices (im the guy doing the alignments, not selling them) but as far as i know, they all cost money the first time. We will do an align if you buy tires, at a discount. I think you pay a little more if you want the lifetime, but from that point on, its free. However, you have to watch the wording, it is usually just a lifetime alignment check, i believe if the car needs adjustment, there is extra, because the labor for a check, and an actual align is different.

But, if you dont want to buy tires, you can go in there and buy an alignment with the lifetime deal. It will cost more then a normal align for the first, but you benefit if you have your align checked often.

-Chris

Back