1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lightest rims ever??

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by General Lee, Mar 17, 2009.

1. General Lee

General Lee New Member

hey im looking for rims for summer but i want to buy the lightest rims possible. does anyone know which rim company makes the lightest rims? and is there anything i should look for to ensure im buying a set of rims that will hold up to the constant abuse i plan to serve them?
  2. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator

3. General Lee

General Lee New Member

haha i knew it was on here somewhere. i did look but.. i guess im still a newb thanks though.
  4. BigJ

BigJ I'm just about that action Boss.

Enkei RP-F1.
  5. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

Can't chew him up too hard, that list is 5+ years old. Which means most of the wheels on it won't be available and most of the wheels sold today won't be on it..
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2009
  6. awptickes

awptickes unimpressed by you

Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
  7. K2e2vin

K2e2vin Senior Member

What size wheels are you looking for?
  8. Briansol

Briansol Admins Admin

i'm pretty sure the cpo-35 racing hearts were the lightest 15's ever made
  9. General Lee

General Lee New Member

id like to go with 17" but people have told me it might not be as practical as 16" because of the way i drive :D and obviosly the weight differance
  10. OGMatt

OGMatt Not a real OG lol

well they just came out with a 3lb cf rim. Look for rays gram lights tho
  11. K2e2vin

K2e2vin Senior Member

The SSR Type-C weigh around the same(both are advertised around 9.3lb for the 15x7). The CP-035s came in 6" wide though which is of course lighter than the 7" wide ones.

Volk TE-37s are pretty light also.
  12. whiterabbit06

whiterabbit06 Nano Multiplexing Chip

[​IMG]
    Rims with no spokes have to be the lightest
  13. !JDM_EF-9!

!JDM_EF-9! I'm just EF'n..

wurd!:D