Lighting

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prelude92

umm what brand of bulbmakers is very reputable and what is the approx. price range for some h3 bulbs i am lookin for the purplish look (like the BMW lights)ex. X5

Originally posted by Prelude92@Feb 6 2004, 05:04 PM
umm what brand of bulbmakers is very reputable and what is the approx. price range for some h3 bulbs i am lookin for the purplish look (like the BMW lights)ex. X5

There Called HID's the wannabes puts higher wattage to look alike and there bulbs are colored.

I got Yellow PIAA bulbs, dosent make me a ricer.

He wants the exact opposite of HID. Yeah that right buy lights off of Ebay, my friend did that and he had no low beams.

why don't your posts ever make any sense? he didn't say he wanted the opposite of HID's, he said he wanted bulbs with a purplish color?

dude you're best bet if you're really looking for intense lighting is to actually do the HID conversion, which costs a ton of money and isn't really worth it- but pick up a set of bulbs off ebay for 10 bucks and see if you like the color- if not, put the stock ones back in-

just go to your local parts store and get some silverstars, i think the're like $35-$40 and has a very faint puple color to them.

i want some bulbs that will last cause i had bought some bulbs for 20 bucks and they only lasted for about 3 weeks and i think the brand was hiperwhite so beware. Im looking for a good brand like PIAA i think is one i should offer my money to in return for some purple look bulbs. If i wanted HID i would have never put this thread down. But for the ppl who cant afford it we look for other alternatives like bulbs that have the higher wattage. So anyone know some other GOOD brand. Let me know thanks.

well yes but another competitor that i can look into and look for the best price

Back