Like a kid in a candy store......with $5.00

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

every few years tossing $200-5000 in the wind for something, and replacing it with something else after that...while not being tied down to payments or loans...is worth it...

pay cash...own it, do what you want to it, and have a decent chance to resale it and recoup some of the value....and it's does the same thing than a $5000 per year for 4-5 years car will do.

renew your AAA membership dude. lol

I really agree with steve on this one... don't do it.

buy a stock something 4 banger to drive to work. done.

i'm loooking at picking up a 96-98 HX in the spring i think....

Maybe I just don't have the time you do. My time is precious to me to get stuff in the house, as 95% of the time its an investment, cars, unless kept pristine, not driven and rare, are not considered investments and realistically just throwing money out of the window. Yes its nice to have a nice car, sure its fun but I guess I just "outgrew" that stage of my life. If I am ever to get back into the "car scene" it'd be buy doing a kit car and building it from the ground up, my way and on my time.

I feel old now.

fuck me, I just reread my post, sorry for all the commas and grammar mistakes. My mind is mushy right now due to work ;)

it showed up today, made it to my house, papers flew around, cash flew around, insurance company got called and I'm waiting for a fax...if everything goes right, I'll have it registered and on the road tomorrow...along with the trailer...so I can bring the other Z to the compound so I can rip out the R-180 diff and do a little swapping.

so starts another Airjockie project

lol

yup...

I went to the Plainville DMV, got there around 9:20...walked out about 9:40 with two sets of plates...one for the new car, and a tag for the trailer. Everything is legal now....whoohoo.

stopped by autozone and snagged t rear shocks for $50 for 300ZX....I'll fit them on it tomorrow, and I slapped on the wats.... wheel ga from hell...so they have one more chance to look good on the yellow Z....then I'll prolly just give them away. haha.

anyways...this car kicks out too easy....without any effort...it's going to be a fun daily driver.... and with the snow tonight and wet roads....hrmmmm......

Back