Like car shows on TV?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kurt04

Then maybe you can help get a really good show on TV!

I am in the home stretch with Moddin' Art. Right at the verge of selling it as a show but also completely tapped on budget. Those of you who dig it, I need your help getting the word out. The wider spread it is, the easier it'll be to sell as a show. I'm asking you to spread it around as much as possible. Add my sig banner to your sig on this forum, my forum and other forums, tell people about the site and the show, sport t-shirts and stickers and talk up the DVDs. I need Moddin' Art reps in mass numbers now. Let people know about the on your honor pay per view section of my site, join the forum and help me make this last long leg in the dream-chase.
I have over two years invested in this and over $700k worth of time alone. Aint no quittin' now.

grin

I have Vol. 1-3 and pre-ordered 4 and 5. Better than any show on right now, and Grinner is one of the coolest guys I have ever met. Check out the site and buy some DVD's I guarantee you will not be disappointed. This is not spam, just helping out a local car guy that is awesome at what he does.

Back