lil help .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93tegrars

does any of you know a reputable shop , that won't steal my car the night I bring it home lol, where I can get a swap done in the toronto area. I just don't have the facilities to do it, n im just in my 1st year apprentice .

i dont know of any shops in canada

in fact the only things i do know in canada are the F1 track in montreal, china town in montreal, and st. catherines street, again in montreal

im sorry that this post is of no help to you, but i just got back from drinking a few vodka/crans on lunch break and am feeling a little tipsy

i wish you all the best in finding a reputable shop in your area to assist you with achieving your automotive aspirations

hopefully someone more helpful will happen to stroll through and offer up some advice

i bid you, and this thread, farewell

:wave:

u don't need any facilities other than an open space and hand tools. And even a first year apprentice can do a swap.

i would try to pay someone from hondaswap or another website to just drive up from the northeast.

all you need is a garage (storage unit), you can rent whatever tools you need.

is 850$cad a good price for apex springs , 2 snyper sloted n cross drilled rotors and 2 new drive shafts a good price ?

thats actually a pretty bad price.

those brakes area waste, and you can do the springs and drive shafts yourself.

Uh, drop it out the bottom. Or rent an engine crane. Or find a sturdy beam to park under and use a chain/comealong. Or buy a 18 pack of MGD and invite 4 of your hugest friends over. Or be a fucking man and beast it out by hand all by yourself.

Back