Li'l video of my turbo honda before I let it go...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slo86GT

Super Moderator
Here's a little video of my turbo honda that was taken right before I got rid of it... I know, I beat the hell out of the car. I know, I'm an idiot driving on the street like this.

Frankly I don't care. I got in trouble, I deserved it, and I move on with my life.

Just enjoy the f'ing video. :p

(note, there is no editing done, this is all random video taken while in the car)

link to video

seems pretty fast, but its hard to tell with the cammera man flipping out like hes having a seizure :p

and what was with driving on the left side of the road? james bond? lol

Not his fault about flopping around, we were probably airborne a few times going over those bumps. We have good asphalt, but the road crews don't know how to make FLAT asphalt for shit here.

About the oncoming traffic lane thing, that was why I put the comment about "I'm an idiot driving on the street like this"... If you look closely, the bike was in the right lane, I was in the 2nd from the right on a 5 lane road... I came up on a Surburban very quickly and overtook at about 120 mph in the turn lane. Oops.

As far as speeds, here's the breakdown and how to tell what gear I was in: I was revving an LS tranny to 8800. 1st gear was about 35-40mph at redline, 2nd about 70, 3rd about 100, 4th topped out at about 130. First gear, I usually shifted out of ASAP because of stupid crazy wheelspin. Second gear, I let break loose usually and spin all the way up to 65 or so. Third gear, I usually chirp tire pretty good, but dead hooks except over road imperfections.

That clear anything up? :)

hopefully i will have this done before i go to work. ill host it for you.

Here's the link

i set an upload to go after it finished...it should be available by about 9:00 CST

hey SiR,

Dont show that to whoever wants to buy ur car lol.

its hosted on my site now. please use the link if you wanna stream, or you can hit stop and dl the file yourself. i dont care either way, i have unlimited BW.

Quoted post[/post]]
Its not my car anymore, that tag is hanging on the wall of my garage.... How is it bad?
was that justa boosted LS...that seemed pretty nice....why did you sell it :mad: ..Im hoping to be able to go that fast in my D-series lol...

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Its not my car anymore, that tag is hanging on the wall of my garage.... How is it bad?
was that justa boosted LS...that seemed pretty nice....why did you sell it :mad: ..Im hoping to be able to go that fast in my D-series lol...

It is/was a low compression b16. Torqueless wondercar. She made 325hp at the wheels at 15 psi from a sc34 57 trim turbo.

On a highway run that I WISH I had on tape, it pulled 6-8 carlengths on a 2001 Corvette with full exhaust that ran 12.8@110 mph in the 1/4 mile in an interstate run from about 50-130.

Quoted post[/post]]
hopefully i will have this done before i go to work. ill host it for you.

Here's the link

i set an upload to go after it finished...it should be available by about 9:00 CST

Thanks millions for that. I'll copy your link to my post above. You da man.

Back