Lime Rock Drift.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Info here....

And I'm already registered...

and word going around is that DOW's might be going on there this year....

Wed night drifts at LR park....> going down to NJ for the same chit.

if DOW's move to limerock, i'm buying another RWD car.

limerock is liek 45-50 min from my house :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 2 2005, 05:04 PM
if DOW's move to limerock, i'm buying another RWD car.

limerock is liek 45-50 min from my house :)
[post=468410]Quoted post[/post]​

Do it.... :)

So far...only a few of us from CT and MA have experianced DOW's and DOF's....

I try to make it each one...when I have a car able to do it...

The first year rocked...and I got hooked...but I've also been know to take my civic down there...and other civics have joined in the fun...RWD,...FWD...AWD...it doesnt matter...it's all the same...just get out there...and see if you can cut up the course...if you slide..that's good...but also I'm pushing to get the Gymkonna portion added to the event's...cuz I want to be known as the bad assed FWD spinner...so that's why when the CRX goes under the knfe...it will rock the world...nothing like a perfectly balanced car...with HP, and full custom suspension to do the spins I want to do....hehe

Everyone that's seen the CRX has only seen about what it is 50% capable of doing....just keep that in mind when I unvail the beast...

After I build the garage..and floor...and house........ :(

anyway's...it doesn't matter what car you take...it's still seat-time...and fun to see what you can do....plus...there's always a chance to have a pro or an instructor ride with you to help you maximize what you and your car can do....

I had the same plan- then I "pulled a B" and parted out my CRX. :lol: :(

as the CRX sit's now....

It has the Tokico HP's..some progressive springs...and I had to raise the front to clear the turbo downpipe for speed bumps.....but it is stiff as hell with the ES bushings and all the other tiny mods I did to it...

After all the parts come in.....

It will have new Tokico Illumina's, 5 way adjustable shocks on all 4 corners, rear coil overs with 450 lb springs, a possible adjustable panhard rod, and if money allows...camber and caster paltes on the front....plus I have the Advan slicks on the Mugen rims...just that set up alone on any car will make anyone who wants hadling wet....then add the bigger 14B turbo that I will mount, and a fresh block...to what it already had before.....as it had been plauged with bad rings and no real power since I bought the car in 1999....this rebuild will be awesome...and it might be a real possible car for national's...except I would never be able to take it that far because of my job and no time off....if I can only source some 27mm+ torsion bars...... :(

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Mar 2 2005, 08:58 PM
mitsubishi turbo...

welcome to my world. :)
[post=468529]Quoted post[/post]​

Ohhh god!!!....

Does that mean I'm going to get stuck with a slow granma car with 68hp? :(

bahahahahahahahahahaha

:owned:

i'm pretty stoked about this, actually.

i need to unload the hatch and the sol and get my self a drifter.

HA!! yeah the movie taxi was actually pretty funny. So i'm all registered and the search for some decent free drift tires is still goin on.

225/50 16s
225/45 16s
225/40 16s
215/55 16s
215/50 16s
215/45 16s
215/40 16s
205/60 16s
205/55 16s
205/50 16s
205/45 16s
205/40 16s

these are all acceptable . . . please contact me for my mailing address . . . i'll pay half the shipping :D

i got nothing bill sorry :/

this is one of the last drift's I won't be able to go to I promise

School is officially over one week after this and I'll start showing up I promise :)

I have to de-register...and I can't make it this time...and I'm PISSED!!!!

I'll be in Japan during that Event...and that sucks....it sucks I'll miss the event...cuz it sounds awesome.

And I'll also mis the ClubLoose.com Drift in NJ on the 27th..cuz I leave for Japan on the 28th...

and I'll also mist the CL drift event on the 30th of March...cuz I have to work to save money for the trip to Japan, and I can't take the day off..cuz I'll need that extra Vacation day in Japan....

<---Trying to figuare out how to bring my foot up to my ass so I can kick it...

Timing sucks... :angry:

I'll see what these parts look like when it shows up, see what kind of challenges lie ahead for me. If all is go for me to complete the car in a month - then I'll reg.

Oh, and I need to see how well I can drift an automatic Celica :)

-> Steve

Back