Limitless is possible? Modafinil

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's what I thought. 1. The article is from the 31st. They'd be breaking the rules. 2. I actually searched into how to get it, and there are threads and threads of discussions about the stuff.

I'm curious, does it actually work?

Interesting. The addiction aspects don't seem too nice though.

Yeah the anxiety would be too much. School is already giving me bad enough anxiety, haha. This might be something to take before a test though.

The dulling of auditory sense rules it out for me.

Would also like to point out, other drugs (that are now illegal) were thought to be the next best thing when they were developed.

Yea, probably will just be another new street pill.

Yeah the anxiety would be too much. School is already giving me bad enough anxiety, haha. This might be something to take before a test though.
If you just have an anxiety issue, look into beta blockers. No personal experience, but I've heard amazing things on them compared to say Xanax or other crap that zonks you out.

As far as addiction to this or similar products, I would think it would be mostly mental. "I want to feel that way all the time", "I feel cloudy now when I don't take it". But who knows. Frankly, I have tried my fair share of "products". Only thing I've ever craved/needed were cigarettes. I'm too stubborn for addiction.

I have a prescription for this because of my Narcolepsy and it works to keep me awake. I would be careful though because I've taken too much one time and couldn't sleep for two days. :shocked:

I have this thing, I call it coffee. IT'S AMAZING!
Coffee isn't the same. Try an N.O. booster or some thermogenics and tell me they're the same as coffee. Different chemical properties= different reactions.

Coffee isn't the same. Try an N.O. booster or some thermogenics and tell me they're the same as coffee. Different chemical properties= different reactions.

I've done a bunch of thermogenics and pre-workout supps. They're good, but make me almost sick to my stomach if I take the max 3 scoops. Thermogenics are incredible if you're trying to dump some water weight.

Regardless, I just find coffee is my drug of choice in the office. Especially when you work in the corporate world and wear knee pads to work everyday.

It's not new, I've been looking into Modafinil for years now... It's not really meant to alter your concentration, it's supposed to (temporarily) remove your need for sleep. The idea of just being comfortably awake like it's the middle of the day, but for 48 hours or more is incredibly attractive to me. The possible side effects have kept me away though.

Last edited:
The idea of taking a chemical mix of something made in a lab these days scares the F out of me.

I've done a bunch of thermogenics and pre-workout supps. They're good, but make me almost sick to my stomach if I take the max 3 scoops. Thermogenics are incredible if you're trying to dump some water weight.
I actually have hated every thermogenic I have taken. Makes me feel awful. And as far as pre-workouts go, I never take the full dose. Even then, I go through 10+ samples before I find one I like. I'm somewhat caffeine sensitive, and most of them are half caffeine. Doesn't help they keep taking the ones I like off the market. Yea, I'm sure it's for my own good, blah, blah, blah.

Dumping water weight? Try water pills. They literally make you piss until your dehydrated. They are meant to help people retaining water, but served a purpose when cutting weight for wrestling.
Regardless, I just find coffee is my drug of choice in the office. Especially when you work in the corporate world and wear knee pads to work everyday.
Don't get me wrong, I love my coffee. 1-2 cups in the morning. 1 in the afternoon. Usually some decaf at night. In fact, I'm going to get some now.

I've taken the drug off and on for almost 6 months now. It is an awesome drug for anyone that can have a completely jacked up sleep cycle due to work (i.e. Firefighter, EMT's, etc...)

I haven't noticed any negative side effects, at all. I just feel... well... "awake", not gittery, excited, or whatever.

Back