lines and fittings

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

formby

learning in progress
so i want to do something like this on my rex....because i hate the way the stock fuel line works...and i lost the banjo bolt...lol

anyway this is what i want it to look like
IMG_0464.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

all i know is that i need an -8an feed line and an Aeromotive FPR and post filter....
i have no idea what to buy, or what to use in order to attach the feed line to the stock banjo fitting on the tank like on pic 1...

any help would be cool, i dont understand the whole AN and NPT shit

i suggest you do some more research.

there is no point to upgrading your fuel lines with stainless braided, unless you max out the lines flow capacity.

good luck. guys make 800hp on stock fuel lines with 1000 cc injectors.

your wasting your money, and by the looks of your build, you will not be coming very close to any of those numbers no offense.

oh... i understand you completely...and youre right.....but would the banjo bolts in the second post fit on the stock fuel feed line on top of the oem tank?
thats my main question since i did loose the oem bolts

and i wanted some one to direct me to a good write up on AN and NPT fittings....i dont understand the sizing and compatabilities....

how do i find out the right size and thread pitch....?????

i think the bolt is the same size as the banjo bolt on the fuel filter...... :shrug2: :shrug2:

D E A L E R S H I P.

Learn it, live it, love it, pay it.

I can't immagine them being more than $10 anyway....

i have a box in the garage full get me the pitch and size ill send you one or two

Back