Lingenfelter + Z06 just owns anything

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

don't for get nascar would do 220mph back in the day before restrictor plates

driving in circles for hours..
ok, OVALS..
borrrrriiiinnngggg..

If I have stupid amounts of money later in life I will take the GTM Supercar that I'll have(I'll have one even if I'm not stupid rich), have RUF build the transmission, then drop it off at Lingenfelter with two specifications. Do what you do to cars, and do it with a turbo.

I love vettes but, I know of a supra that is street driven that will give it a rub 4 its money in the standing mile hehe! :)

2007 Fastest Street Car Toyota Supra in the Standi- Video

Autobahn (shop that built that supra) is located here in Houston...I raced one of Autobahn's supras a few years back when I had my R1. We went from a 40mph roll and I was about a half a car length ahead of it until I hit around 190mph....and then the supra rolled past.

and kept going.

and kept going.

and kept going.

Fuckin' thing walked off and left me like I was standing still. And no, 190mph is not a type-o.

Autobahn turns out some BADASS cars.

Autobahn (shop that built that supra) is located here in Houston...I raced one of Autobahn's supras a few years back when I had my R1. We went from a 40mph roll and I was about a half a car length ahead of it until I hit around 190mph....and then the supra rolled past.

and kept going.

and kept going.

and kept going.

Fuckin' thing walked off and left me like I was standing still. And no, 190mph is not a type-o.

Autobahn turns out some BADASS cars.

I took an R1 with my 1994 Supercharged Vette. My buddy and I raced from dead stop to 100MPH. I made $50 bucks that day :p

Back