Linkin Park - Minutes to Midnight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
WTF happened to them? this new cd sucks. real bad.

chester sounds like he turned 80 and smoked 7 paks a day before recording.
mike is hardly on it
the guitar riffs if you can even call them that are frigging lameold school green-day level crap
half the drum parts sound like "ho-down" beats.

CD Failure.

eh, LP is not my cup of tea.. i liked a couple of songs, but thats it.. they just dont do it for me

They were one of my favorite groups, I really hope the album isn't as bad as you say it is - but I caught a single on TV once and couldn't believe that it was LP.

it is.

when hybrid theory came out, it didn't leave my car cd deck for 4 months. over and over, not a single bad track.

this cd is horrible.

its like radio head meets jesus in a dark alley, and a crack dealer is watching.

it comes out on the 15th, but "previews" are available. :ph34r:

It was all over when they collaborated with Jay-Z.

W

T

F

hybrid theory was the shit, as soon as it went into remixing all the old stuff, and using the old stuff with Jay Z, it all sucked so much, and meteora can suck my pathetic little dick...

I agree with Hybrid Theory - I listened too it for such a long time, and its a very replay-able album. Meterora wasn't bad, but their new single blows hard. The video is worse, its like they're trying to make a statement. Nothing blew me away more than the new Lost Prophets CD. (well, it was new) Liberation Transmission is absolute dogshit. Start Something was sooooo good, and then suddenly they get all political and they can't sing.

I'm still waiting for a good "new" album. The last CD I played front to back more than two times has to be "Daylight Dies".

i thought linkin park was no more...because i heard chester had throat surgery or somethin...maybe that was just a rumor though...hmmmmm

this cd was such a freakin let down. until this one i could honestly say there was not an LP song that i didnt like. Bleed it out is the only even half way decent song on the CD.

Rating: Failure

I'm with all of you on this. What I've heard from it is awful. It sounds recycled and lyrically its about as complex as a britney spears CD.

Yeah, another really good album that I've picked up, though its not completely new - is the semi-new Bullet For My Valentine album, The Poison. Great CD, with lots of depth and really strong vocals. The new Chevelle album was okay.

Back