Linkin Park - Somewhere I Belong

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Calesta+Mar 3 2003, 08:26 PM-->
ShouLinPanther
@Mar 3 2003, 04:46 PM
linkin park is the shit

:werd:

SO WERD. linkin park is sick. ya'll should try to listen to them on a fully done system. I have full aftermarket, alpine /kicker driven. Fully amplified surrounds/2 12s/high voltage deck. Its a little riceish to have a big system, but I don't really care. When you can hear linkin park that perfectly, it makes the extra 40 pounds of the box and subs very worth it. I get looks b/c you can hear my music perfectly clearly like half a block away, not just the bass. :ph34r: (that and the exaust :p )

and yo, I listen to linkin park and eminem/50 cent etc are like my favorite artists. You can never say eminem is crap because he lyrics are real, and by him. Go call the pussy groups that don't even create their own shit crap

I didn't know the initial purpose of creating a genre of music was in anyway relevant to the purpose of playing that music now. They like that type of music..so they play that type of music..they don't need to be angry..i like that music..listening to it doesn't make me angry..nor does playing it..nor is it a way for me to "express my emptions and release my anger." Why would it matter to bands like Norma Jean or As I lay Dying or any other Christian band what the initial purpose of creating a type of music was. It sure wouldn't matter to me, nor would it force me to alter my perceptions of that music, and assume they are playing music because they are angry. They love Jesus, so they sing about it any darn way they please. Does this bother you? If so, don't listen to it.

This isn't me..this is my friend Steve replying (a fellow Christian) :
Hey, no offense to whatever guys said that Christianity is "ALL about loving thy neighbor and crap." Christians aren't robots. even if this music does make people angry, it makes them angry at the devil, something we as Christians need to be angry about. It also reaches out to those ignorant people like you who think that Christians can't kick people in the face and have a grand old time. Attend one Norma Jean show and you'll see how big of loving, fluffy fairies we are. Fudgetruffel-core for life! Jesus loves you (no matter how ignorant you are).

-Stevo the fairy

<-----likes the Devil. Lots more fun. Tell Stevo to stop letting his priest cornhole him and try a real concert, wanna see some insanity try a Danzig show, guaranteed to prove what kind of ass pansies Norma Jean (whatever the hell that is)are. just to be fair, i'll download some of it, because i doubt it would be worth the price of a cd, and if it sux, i'll be sure and let you know.

Linkin Park is probably the most unique band. No one sounds like their music whatsoever. Reanimation 0wns j00!

hate to break your heart, but that song i just downloaded was crap, beyond crap. sorry dude. i mean if there was any talent involved, wouldn't you hear it outside the rec center closet where you have to hide and listen to it cause "MUSIC IS THE DEVIL!"

Christian music isn't punk. The two don't mix. Only an clueless fool would argue that.
Dammit, I need the Buddy Christ Says This Thread Sucks pic.

How about this one instead
locked.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back