lip interchangeability?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90sihatch

I'm trying to improve the look of my 90 hatch and am confused about the front lips. I know the front bumper from a crx won't fit, but will the stock lip from a crx fit on my front bumper without modification? I have also been searching for an aftermarket lip for my hatch and can't really come up with anything. any input is appreciated and pics would really be helpful. thanks

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm trying to improve the look of my 90 hatch and am confused about the front lips. I know the front bumper from a crx won't fit, but will the stock lip from a crx fit on my front bumper without modification? I have also been searching for an aftermarket lip for my hatch and can't really come up with anything. any input is appreciated and pics would really be helpful. thanks

I think that the CRX one will be short, or at least it is on a sedan like 1/4" to 1/2" on each side. I have an '89 sedan, that I am currently working on. I went to the local junkyard today and got a 90-93 accord front lip for my rear bumper, 90-93 accord side skirts, a mid 80's Accord front lip for front bumper, and a 95 Prelude wing. As long as the lips are too long or wide, you can make them fit. I hope to have some pics within the next couple of weeks.

Back