lip kits

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey..u guys know those lip kits. well, i found a website that has front, rear, and sides for 92-95 civics. i was wonderin if those r even worth gettin. are they any bigger than tha stock EX ones? i mean, will they make the car look lower?

i have a 93 dx and i know thatt my boys 2dr ex had a bigger front lip[ than mine also with all the lips now that i think of it and i think the lip kits will b about the same size. but i do know that the type zero(i think thats what they are called) sides are bigger there more like the 6g civic. if you are lookin for a cheap kit to make your car look dif there is a hatch in my town that looks fully kitted out but all it is is a lip kit and a new hood. but it works real well

Originally posted by jastunna1987@Oct 31 2004, 06:28 PM
hey..u guys know those lip kits. well, i found a website that has front, rear, and sides for 92-95 civics. i was wonderin if those r even worth gettin. are they any bigger than tha stock EX ones? i mean, will they make the car look lower?
[post=409834]Quoted post[/post]​

How can someone answer this when we don't even know what you're talking about? "Those lip kits" isn't really a good description, try posting a link or at least a manufacturer.

I think he's refering to stock components...

Like 93 EX lip V. 93 DX (VX/CX/Si) Lips... so forth...

those front lips u find on ebay. type in like "type R lip" or "mugen lip." you'd know what im talkin bout once u see them. www.phasenine.com has them. im just wonderin if they make your car look lower than the stock EX lips.

Back