liscence

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ventolin5

If your on private property can the dmv take your liscence for not having insurance?

Are you driving your car? Take your liscense? Hello man! :eek: If they wanted to take you driving L. They would just type it in there data bases and mark it as suspended.

Originally posted by Icy_winds_@Jan 24 2004, 11:42 PM
Are you driving your car? Take your liscense? Hello man! :eek: If they wanted to take you driving L. They would just type it in there data bases and mark it as suspended.

you make no sense man. he is trying to say if it is legal to suspend a liscence for driveng w/o insurance on private property.

I am sure it varies by the state, but i am almost positive that they can't as long as you have permission to be on that property. Basically if they can prove that you had to drive on public roads to get to the private property, i am sure they could do something. But if the car and the property is yours, and the car was already on the property, then i dont think they can do anything.

My friends and i used to take this old ass celica he had out into his property in back and drive around. we made a dirt oval track and we would slide that shit around the corners hella fast. The Pigs never fucked with us.

if its your property i dont think they can , its just like an offroad vehicle , you dont have to insure those

not on private property... I use to drive a truck around the yard at 13. of course this was in Montana, and that's a whole different ballgame.

not in PA, me and my friends all had cars when we were 12-13 yrs old, we lived in a private community where the police weren't allowed in except for emergencies and halloween.

We used to drive around the community without being disturbed by the police. One of my friends still does it with his beat ass hyundai

In WA, you can be given tickets on private land if it is for "Public Use". I was given a Negligent Driving ticket some years back for spinning my tires in a 7-11 parking lot. If it were someones yard, I'm sure the case would have been different.

Back