Listening to the radio in the AM

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
And the first thing I heard was something like this.

Berlin, Germany, a man was shot after attempting to commit suicide. Authorities say, the man was standing off the edge of a bridge, they conversed with the man for hours trying to get him to come down. After seven hours of negotiating, the man stepped down from the bridge. As soon as he reached safe grounds, authorities shot him multiple times. He's in critical condition.

maybe, i ain't readin it.
a suicidal man getting shot story is better than any giant vagina infecting tampon story.

I wanted to do that to the computer last night....at work...

I needed to pull up the maintenace manual to get 10 pages of instructions and torques for the S76 tail rotor assymboly, and when I got to the computer, went to the files...it ran the PDF as always...well I had to sit there and wait for it to download the full book, 259mb file, 8818 pages...and then when it finally got to the page I wanted...after waiting like 10 minutes...I clicked enlarge document, got it to big, and out of habit...hit the back button....and had to go thru the same damn thing again....

after I finally got it...I was pissed. Then when I went to the already dis-assymboled tail rotor, I starting cleaning and inspecting the parts, and some idiot wrenched the hell out of a few bolts, and sliped, and left a tool mark on the inboard retention plate, so I had to get an inspector to come look at it, and then a transmission guy to come look at it, and then a shot-peen guy to come look at it...and we all decided it was now a crap part....so...I had to go order another one..and by the time it got there, I had only like an hour to get it somewhat together...and another idiot install the wrong o-ring...so I had to go track down another one...and plop that damn plate on...about 15 minutes before I had to leave...I just gave up...no real time to put it together and torque it and safety it....all night was nothing but damn fustrations.....

Back