Little Assistance Please!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

turboteggy

I have a 94 auto ls teg that I swaped in a b18c1 and manual trans everything is bolted up good everything lines up. My problem is that on the pass shock tower where the four harness plugs are 3 plug in jus fine but there is a two wire plug from the engine harness and a 6 wire plug coming from the chassis all colors are different. Engine will not start CEL light stays on have not blinked it to c if theres a code or not. I have the p72 ecu and everything have not yet wired anything for vtec has anyone had this problem before????? please let me know thanks.

Motor is out of a 95 gsr and my car is a 94 ls build date 8/93 it is a dc body style. could it be possible that my car is obd 0 i have to double check. Does anyone know why i would have a different harness plug on tha pass side, or how and where the wires go. If anyone has a wiring diagram it would help greatly

My car is obd 1 certified that is what it says under the hood I am sort of at a loss to why the car wont start:( . I tried to flash the ecu a second ago and it did nothing i went to the plug under the glove compartment, the two wire blue plug jumpered it out and i got nothin on the cluster

Grounds are now a work of art still same issue? wont crank when you turn the key to the KOEO i believe the CEL is supposed to come on and then go off after a few seconds mine stays on indefinently and i get nothing when i try to start it. Could one of you extremely knowledgable honda guys give me a few things to check that i could have possibly overlooked:rolleyes: i would really be greatful this is driving me insane i want to drive it so bad

Im still here fellas anything you got i'll try!!! I'll try and get a pic on here so you can see what i mean... later

When i turn the key on all the dash lights light up and run through there check like normal but then they stay on ie. CEL, ABS, so on and so forth and when i turn to start it i get nothing no click no nothing silence and i tried to flash the ecu and it didnt work.

it seems there is no power going to the motor then.. i had that problem and it was the ground that goes to the valve cover.. so instead of bolting it to the VC itself, i bolted it down with one of the nuts that holds the VC on and it fired right up.. :shrug2: might be the same thing.. not really sure..

Back