Little Help Here<-----

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a couple of ways about dealing with the issuses, but first, the only thing that matters is YOUR opinon. Next if your worried about your kit breaking, get urethane, much less risk of breakage. If your looking to be original, get good contacts on custom fiberglass shops and workers or look for brand new kits, if its new less ppl will have it. For your car, I'm really a big fan of the Tsunami T2000 front bumper. Not to flared , but not too un-flared. Just please dont get the Invader or the Agressor. Unless you want it, then you can get it. LOL. :p

There is no right or wrong, you all should do to your car what you like. I always say fuck everyone. I love the oem look, that is just me. I agree with Esol with function over fashion. Lets just not forget that no matter what teh fuck we do to our cars they are still HONDAS. Just like the neon SRT4 (which is a badass ride) but peeps still say no matter how fast you go your still driving a neon.

sorry for these pics but i wanted to post them in another thread but it got looked............... sorry lsvtec :D

fag.jpg

homo.jpg

what is the engine building Q???

Milan

enough of this. im tired of reading the same body kit threads...

search.
you'll find that we don't do that stuff here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back