Live action Transformers movie in 2006!

?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The concept is awesome, but more than likely it's gooing to totally destroy my childhood dreams like all these 80's remake movies are doing lately. :(

Well, hopefully they don't screw it up. It's going through Dreamworks, so at least it has a chance.... I just don't see how you turn something like Transformers into a live action flick without TONS of detail in the special effects. If anyone can do it, Dreamworks and the Lucas effects crew can.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Apr 8 2005, 09:52 AM
I'd like to think that it's going to be cool, but chances are pretty high that it's going to suck.
[post=484692]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

I love the transformers, but I think a movie like that will make them look like the power rangers or godzilla or something. I'd definitely watch it if it were a completely CGI movie like Final Fantasy. That movie was a flop in terms of plot, but I liked it, since I didn't expect it to have a great plot, but great graphics and cinematography. I'd like to think a Transformers movie like that would be a better movie than a live action film like godzilla. That movie was just plain dumb.

Um, I also think it could go either way and it will probably cost a shitload to make and have it look decent. Perhaps it will be the next waterworld. I like how they gave the little run-down about who was the leader of the autobots and the decepticons. Like anyone who cares enough to read that hasn't heard of them.

Back