Live Car Crash!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the reporter just kept going with his report also, thats crazy, at least he could've ran and checked on the people in both cars. ohh well. good video anywayz.

A few years ago, I was watching our local 11oclock new's and there was some normal story. Anyways, they were on the street. This dog runs out infront of traffic and gets run over. the reporter was talking to the anchor men at the desk. The dog makes a shit load of noise, and she asks the anchorman "Jim, can you repeat that, I can't hear you, a dog just got ran over in the street" Then she goes right back to reporting.

The next day, the news station did a story on the dog to make the station look like hero's instead of assholes

What no sound? If that was real then that anchor and camera man were idiots for not going to help or at least check up on the people in the cars.

theres sound. turn on your speakers asshat. lol

moving to auto multimedia

damn that dude nailed that stupid bitch right in the door.

It looked like she didn't even bother to look both directions.

Holy shit that was wierd. What an asshole though. "the woman is not getting out of the car" WELL FUCKING GO CHECK ON HER! man some people are retarted.. cool video though

Originally posted by ilikepie@Sep 20 2004, 10:36 PM
Holy shit that was wierd. What an asshole though. "the woman is not getting out of the car" WELL FUCKING GO CHECK ON HER! man some people are retarted.. cool video though
[post=392807]Quoted post[/post]​

He's not going to be able to do anything anyway, if she's not moving by herself, then moving her w/o the use of restraints like a neckbrace or backboard could cause more damage to her, and the people in the TV station called 911 for them. Thats about all they could do.

well the thing that is ironic is that he is doing a report on how dangerous the road is and how people speed... and right when he says, and people speed through here and sometimes they dont sto.... .CRASSSSSSSSHHHHH i mean wtf... god is up there going... hehe im gonna really mess with this guys head

The woman was probably rubbernecking at the sight of the news reporters. They probably thoguht twice about doing that kind of live story again. Stupid idiot drivers.

Originally posted by brian11to1@Sep 22 2004, 06:41 PM
Uhm, doesnt work for me...

"bandwidth exceeded"
[post=393501]Quoted post[/post]​

+1

Back