lmao

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Haha we're more screwed now then when we had a C student in office, Yayyy.

:werd: I want to put the same billboard up right in the middle of the loop. (Major intersection area in downtown Chicago for those not in the know.)

toilet-paper-constitution2.jpg

yeah but it was better maybe not by much but at least he wasnt slowly destroying are military and defence networks. along with giving lazy ass wipes money they dont deserve

at least he wasnt slowly destroying are military and defence networks

Just everything else. :p

On a side note: What's with all the 'ultra close' elections going on in the last decade or so? Not just at the highest levels, but everywhere. Are the people truly that knife-edge divided on everything all of a sudden?

Just everything else. :p

On a side note: What's with all the 'ultra close' elections going on in the last decade or so? Not just at the highest levels, but everywhere. Are the people truly that knife-edge divided on everything all of a sudden?

its because there really isnt that much of a difference between the 2 major parties, or the people they offer up for us to vote for

they wear different masks, and tell us how different they are from the other side... but when you take a closer look at them, beyond the surface issues and what they claim to represent or stand for, there isnt really all that much difference

they all suck
they are all bad for the overall good of the populous
they are all bringing us to the same damn place

the only real difference is how they plan on getting us there, and how fast we will arrive

given the choice between a shit sandwich with peanuts, or a shit sandwich with corn... its pretty much going to be a 50/50 split for the 30-60% of people who show up... the other 40-70% simply say "fuck you i dont want a shit sandwich regardless of what is in it", and dont bother showing up, instead letting the other people decide which shit sandwich they are going to end up eating

i blame it on a lack of real differing choices, and a general apathetic sense of being fucked either way

BTW, it is a real billboard. I saw it coming back from my old college's Winter Carnival (MTU) last weekend. It's just north of the Twin Cities nestled inbetween about 10 anti-choice billboards with giant retard babies saying "Thanks for not aborting me!".

That's right, Bush is about an 1/8th mile from a 20ft Down-baby that can talk. How apropos.

BTW, it is a real billboard. I saw it coming back from my old college's Winter Carnival (MTU) last weekend. It's just north of the Twin Cities nestled inbetween about 10 anti-choice billboards with giant retard babies saying "Thanks for not aborting me!".

That's right, Bush is about an 1/8th mile from a 20ft Down-baby that can talk. How apropos.
Thanks for not getting aborted!

Back