lmfao...damn this kid is funny!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lude68

Check out this auction i saw on ebay! What in the hell is this kid thinking?.. :whatafucktard: :lmao:

hes askin 50grand for it..thats whats so fuckin funny!

He probably figures some rich boy's parents will buy it. How much do you think that should go for?

Originally posted by MadEgo@Oct 27 2003, 02:55 PM
How much do you think that should go for?

The price of the modifications, minus the cost to remove all the crap from the exterior. :)

it's probably worth about $18,000. NOBODY will drop 50 grand on that. let me run down to washington mutual and pull out a car loan for it. LMAO.

It has a pretty nice paint job, but I hope nobody pays $50,000 for it. Wonder why he is selling it, if it wins so much, wouldn't it win more than $50,000 eventually. I call it a scam.

Originally posted by DarkHand@Oct 27 2003, 04:00 PM
The price of the modifications, minus the cost to remove all the crap from the exterior. :)

LOL that is true I am not feeling the paint job either and the seats look whack. The guy must think that car is some precious art work that he has copy rights to for how much he's asking.

That thing is ugly as hell, maybe it's quick, but it still isn't worth 50 gs

:gives:

So some guy posted his name and phone number up there... call him up and flame him.

Notice he has no bids? Yeah...I figured not. :roll:

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Oct 27 2003, 09:47 PM
Serious bidders only.  Talk to Danny:  773.286.8390 (M-F 9am-5pm, Sat 9am-2pm Central)

Someone needs to call Danny up and ask him if he's serious. LOL

:withstupid:

Besides that horrendous price, that's a quality show car, from what seems, and what probably isn't danny's at all.

Back