LMMFAO! Elian!!!!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its still funny as fuck though... makeing a car a boat.... lol

fuck, they should use that license/visa program in california to locate all the illegal immigrants and send those fuckers back too.

bush needs to be shot. lowering import tarriffs, letting immigrants get a license and a visa. what the hell is really going on??? the economy is coming back? last night on CNN i watched a demographic showing over 100,000 jobs have been lost just LAST MONTH, and now illegals are taking our jobs away? wtf!!!

if you arent here legally, you shouldnt be here at all.

kthx.

"They sealed the doors and added a double bottom, steel plates for a bow and a propeller," said Eduardo Perez, cousin of Luis Grass, at his home in the Havana suburb of Diezmero.

Grass, 35, his wife Isora and 4-year-old son, and Marcial Basalta, were aboard last July's attempt in a truck made seaworthy with 55-gallon drums strapped to the sides.

They've been watching a little too much Junkyard Wars over there in Cuba... :D

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Feb 5 2004, 10:03 AM
last night on CNN i watched a demographic showing over 100,000 jobs have been lost just LAST MONTH, and now illegals are taking our jobs away?

Most of the jobs that were lost are being farmed out to India. The only jobs the illegals are taking are the produce picking jobs and shit manual construction labor. You'll never have to work about Juan Sanchez, border hopper extrodinaire ever bumping you out of your IT position. You have to worry about Apu Nagahami doing that.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Feb 5 2004, 09:15 AM-->
TurboMirage
@Feb 5 2004, 10:03 AM
last night on CNN i watched a demographic showing over 100,000 jobs have been lost just LAST MONTH, and now illegals are taking our jobs away?

Most of the jobs that were lost are being farmed out to India. The only jobs the illegals are taking are the produce picking jobs and shit manual construction labor. You'll never have to work about Juan Sanchez, border hopper extrodinaire ever bumping you out of your IT position. You have to worry about Apu Nagahami doing that.

lol that is so true

[Monster Garage voice] Elian has no time for ocean crossing!! He's got metal to burn and sparks to fly!! The next Illegal Immagrant Challenge is just around...THE BEND!! [/Monster Garage voice]

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Feb 5 2004, 03:43 PM
[Monster Garage voice] Elian has no time for ocean crossing!! He's got metal to burn and sparks to fly!! The next Illegal Immagrant Challenge is just around...THE BEND!! [/Monster Garage voice]

LMAO!!!!!!!!
:lmao:

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Feb 5 2004, 02:43 PM

I just laughed out loud and all my co workers thought I was crazy :)

::makes a note to add an 'Illegal Immigrant Challenge' to his list of funny skits he has to write one day::

They get an E for effort, but shit, it didnt work the first time, shoulda tried something else. Maybe an APC sticker or something to get across the water faster.

-Chris

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Feb 5 2004, 03:43 PM

:funnychit:

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Feb 5 2004, 12:43 PM

AH Hahahahahahahah :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: rotflmao

I was just thinking that!

Originally posted by BlackFrog@Feb 5 2004, 05:25 PM
They get an E for effort, but shit, it didnt work the first time, shoulda tried something else. Maybe an APC sticker or something to get across the water faster.

-Chris

I think they did pretty well- just take a look at it... the car looks totally sealed up, and they even picked a color of paint that almost matches the water. That's some hard core planning. It must REALLY suck over there.

Back