LMMFAO! the next ebay!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol

what a nut case.

shit, at least hes making money. or maybe hes making it all up. who knows. who cares.

BARKLESS TOMATO!!!*

tomato.jpg

As we all know, Tomato's are a delicious treat!
In fact, if it weren't for their Loud and Frightening Barks,
we'd ALL probably eat Tomato's Each and Everyday!!

Sadly, this is not the case.
Because of their scary, blood curdling Barks,
Tomato's have become known as the vegetable "to avoid".

Well ALL that's about to CHANGE!!!
Thanks to modern Genetic Science,
I have finally developed the world's first BARKLESS TOMATO*!!!

This Tomato is SO quiet, you'll think it's sleeping!!
But it's not!!
It's just a Tomato that CAN NOT BARK*!!!
That's the Beauty of Genetics!!!

If you're the type of person who likes Tomato's,
but are frightened by their Loud Barking,
then this Barkless Tomato* is the Tomato for you!

*Some Barking may occur during shipping. Some Barking may also occur prior to eating, or while chewing.

I think the guy is crazy. It reminds I went to play basketball a couple of days ago, and we played with a nutcase, he would say the weirdest shit out of nowhere. The one that literally scared the shit out of me was when he said "What is the definition of rape." I was like WTF? Or he started saying that he ran 13 miles in 25 minutes, I didn't want to say anything, because he would have probably killed me or some shit.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Jun 10 2004, 10:37 AM
I think the guy is crazy. It reminds I went to play basketball a couple of days ago, and we played with a nutcase, he would say the weirdest shit out of nowhere. The one that literally scared the shit out of me was when he said "What is the definition of rape." I was like WTF? Or he started saying that he ran 13 miles in 25 minutes, I didn't want to say anything, because he would have probably killed me or some shit.

good times...

Back