loading engine in back of crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91king

Anyone ever fit an engine in the back of the crx?

It will fit in there. I have fit a power washer that is physically bigger than an engine in the back of mine.

Yes it will fit, did that, and hauled a B16 in a EG. You may have to take the tranny off though, we did.

yeah itll fit weve put b18s in the back of hb and the crx has a lil more room if you pull the glove box from the back

dont the places that you buy the engines from look at like this: :blink: when you tell them to put it into the back of a Civic hatch or CRX??

ya i did a zc in my hatch
and ya the shop laughs there ass off and always tries to tell you it wont fit then when it does the deer in the head lights

I've carried engines in the back of my CRX before. It will fit under your hood, and under the hatch you have more room right?

How about installing a b18c5 in the rear of the crx? Is it direct bolt in?!, lmao. Would it be able to do wheelies, if someone actually got it to work, and the motor was worked?

yeah, this thread would be alot cooler if the person was asking about makeing a MR crx, or a twin engine crx

there was a guy that made a twin engine tiburon, a crx would be perfect for that

I fit 45 gallons of paint, plus 4 6"x6"x4' long boxes of plastic in my crx. I think I blew my struts doing it, but they are the originals at 183k so they needed to go anyway.

i had a b21 with tranny in my hatch......im pretty sure you could stuff an h22 with tranny back there.

well i have not put a whole swap in the back of my car, but I was close, I had 2 b16s in the back of my car for the last few days. I have an 89 civic hatch and they fit just fine, and i could have easily fit my tranny and head in the car too.
here is some proof that it will fit:
DSCN0002.jpg

DSCN0003.jpg

Back