local car for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

doh, sorry didnt realize

97 Honda Civic DX

about 120000 miles on her

Clean title

Mods:

Short Ram intake
yeah.... thats about it
(i have a dual exhast set up for it if you want it)
7.5 Pheonix Gold TFT screen (Crystal Clear)
PS2
Invter
Sony headunit
2 audio bahn subs
Q logic box
Fosgate p2003 AMP

Black projection Headlights
black tails

Body kit, (urethane) just got painted
i also have a supra style spoiler if u want it

Invader CF hood

17 inch nippon light weight rims
new tires

suspension:

Jjust had the cv joints/boots replaced and reinforced (needed for a bagged car)

HALF INCH parker valves (the best)
3 and 4 inch air cylinders from show time Hydraulics
10 switch switch bod (front back side to side individual wheel... and of course DOG LEG)
half inch lines = (VERY FAST IN CONJUNCTION WITH 1/2 VALVES) hop it... yadda yadda yadda

3 VIair 450 compressors = disgusting amounts of air

so..... who wants a project car... make it do back flips... impress your friends... be the life of the party... it also slices dices and dances the jig

$3,800
o yeah... im the 2nd owner... i am selling it because I am making room for an IS300 turbo.... i might actually start using this site for its intended purpose

561153_72_full.jpg

561153_73_full.jpg

561153_70_full.jpg

lol

well

3800 for a 97 civic is cheap, the bag system on that thing alone is worth most of that

i dunno ><

Except for the body kit... that car doesn't look half bad at all.

I bet Tristen would enjoy that car too. I rode in his bagged hatch, pretty neat shit.

not bad. that air ride set-up is worth probably $2000 with everything he listed. 1/2" line and valves will make it raise and lower VERY fast...stupid fast actually. if he has 3 compressors, why is only 1 pictured? unless he burnt 2 up. and why a Viar 450? he shoulda gone with the Viar 380c as its 100% duty and rated to go up to 200psi.

other than that, not bad.

Back