local car show pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
went to a local car show here in Fort Wayne, Indiana put on by a local radio station. it wasnt a bad show really. lots of cool vehicles ranging from import cars, a few mini trucks, a hearse and a lowrider bicycle just to name a few of the vehicles there. there was also a few venders, Marine recruiters and food. i had a good time. anyways, heres the link to the pics below:

http://www.mainstreamtopics.com/images/CarShows/

thanks to Sean over at mainstreamtopics.com for hosting them for me.

That thing rocks !!! I'd roll it....
Hot%20107.9%20Show%20023.jpg

i didnt see an all-trac? just a black crapalier with a a 4x4 package, and abody kit?

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jul 18 2004, 08:29 PM
i didnt see an all-trac? just a black crapalier with a a 4x4 package, and abody kit?
[post=364952]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm not sure if it's an all trac, but here's the celica he was talking about.

Hot%20107.9%20Show%20042.jpg

That's a tough call... It has the wide body flairs, the front bumper (it's the JDM bumper with round driving lights), the 3S-GTE engine, and the hood. However, all those parts can be bolted to a wide body GT-S. It looks like it has cloth interior, which is rare on an AllTrac, but according to my window sticker from '92, leather was an option... Hard to say without looking either for rear axles or for the rear mounted gas tank. Those are really the only two sure- fire ways to tell if it's an AllTrac.

I thought the alltrac also had the hood scoop?

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 24 2004, 10:53 PM
it does, you can see the place in the hood where it comes down on top of the air inlet on the intake.
[post=367726]Quoted post[/post]​

looks to me like the hood scoop directs air to the top mount intercooler which also has that fan on it...

Originally posted by revolution8k+Jul 25 2004, 02:20 AM-->
Battle Pope
@Jul 24 2004, 10:53 PM
it does, you can see the place in the hood where it comes down on top of the air inlet on the intake.
[post=367726]Quoted post[/post]​

looks to me like the hood scoop directs air to the top mount intercooler which also has that fan on it...
[post=367756]Quoted post[/post]​

bingo.

but thats a stock alltrac hood.

Back