Local kidnapping

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

5genracer

Has anyone seen on the news about the ND girl who was kiddnapped at the mall? Her name is Dru. I live 2 miles from that mall, it is pretty messed up that it is this close. Nothing like this has happened before in town

yeah, she was the one that had the 95 buick or somethin like that, that was red with the half-primered front driver's side fender.

i pay too much attention to cnn (they showed a picture)

that's fucked up though. anyone who kidnaps someone should be shot in the fucking face.

why are people that stupid? with the Amber alerts and the coverage happy media...why would someone do that? I hope the person did it gets caught and has his balls ripped off (assuming it's a guy, because it usually is). If I was the prez, I'd show no remorse for those psycho fucktards.

I guess that they arrested some guy in Crookston, MN (about 25 mi away), who just happens to have a history of sexual assault and kidnapping. They should have just kept him in prison.

Originally posted by 5genracer@Dec 1 2003, 11:30 PM
I guess that they arrested some guy in Crookston, MN (about 25 mi away), who just happens to have a history of sexual assault and kidnapping. They should have just kept him in prison.

I just saw the story on the news. The 50 yr old sex offender's been arrested but they still don't know where the girl is. :(

Back