Local Rice Picture Thread?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i dont see whats wrong with that green eclipse :shrug2:

rims and body kit. it looks like chingy owns it. i just hate ricers because theres a group of them around my area that thinks they know everything about hondas. and they've completely given them a horrible name. and everytime someones like yeah you got a nice civic. are you friends with the kidwell's? (they're the main family of this ricer group) haha. idk i just hate it. and on top of that they're all TERRIBLE drivers. we get hella snow by my house. so we always snow drift. so me and another eg and my buddy in his da will just cruise parking lots in second and do some decent drifts, than you got this asshole ricer coming in at like 55 mph and pulls his ebrake and crashes into a snow drift, embarassing =[

it's on it's way to being the convertabile version of the eclipse from the first fast and furious. and that car desereves the same death the other one had, shot up by angry asians on motorcycles and than blown to shit. lol.

Only one thing I'm missing... I'm not Asian. So someone else has to do it.;)

Ok, my question to you all is what makes a car a ricer? I have altezza tail lights(car didn't have any light when bought). I have a body kit with carbon trunk and hood. I also have a 4" tip with removable silencer with polished finish and 2.5" piping for an exhaust. I also have Cusco Zero 2 coilovers with Energy Suspension Bushing Kit and 17's wheels with Nitto 555 tires. So does this make me a ricer? For the engine I have a b18b with vision cam gears, Msd dizzy cap with external coil, crowler stage 2 cams with Crower intake valves,Crower exhaust valves,Crower valve springs,Manley Ti retainters. I have not had time to start getting all the parts for my botton end together yet but they will be here soon. So am I a ricer because some of those cars look like mine (color of car is black as well as the rims). Oh and I do all my work myself in a military craft shop. I have not even started on the inside yet(waiting for my recaro seats to show up) but will install a volt guage and oil pressure guage in my carbon guage houseing. So by your terms does this make me a ricer?

Rice comes from the heart.

Some good, Bad and ugly from my home state, I have yet to take some of Iowa, god help me from what I have seen! and I thought my car was a POS! BTW they are all apart of VTRIDES, ya haha!

IMO Not Bad
100_4774.jpg

Teriable!
car4.jpg

Ex Roommates... um is it an RS? WRX? or STI?
dsc00957.jpg

Nice Drift Car :)
dsc_0003.jpg

Pure Rice haha
img_0608.jpg

Rice comes from the heart.

werd.

if you think you fall into the category of a ricer than you are...that also means your one step closer to getting away from it:D its when you realize it.

just look at the pictures they have posted one here.its obvious which ones are rice and which ones are nice. by the way in why would you care what we think think elvis?:huh:

hey asshat you realize that this is pretty much all OEM besides the headlamps, eyebrows and sidemarkers right? :lol:

on another note, i nominate myself-
l_fbb3bf5cd7a54b28837462eb91d18205.jpg

Just so ya know, it has more OEM Sti / WRX shit on it then it needs, Got legacy gt rims, U haven't seen the ground effects kit or the Hudge as spoiler, nor the crap in the car with the fake nos switches in such no the fake STI racing seats... so sit down skippy!:ph34r:

Hey look the tail lights stick out almost as much as his gut! plus it has a built in snowplow on the front bumper!

car4.jpg

This is my sisters car! it WAS a 1997 Hyundai Tiburon
PICT0035.jpg

PICT0038.jpg

PICT0041.jpg

(this sez RAS which stands for Revolution Auto Sports.. a FAIL idea my sisters ex boyfreind had in mind when he THOUGHT he could paint cars.. well the next two pictures show that he indeed is terrible
PICT0031.jpg

PICT0030.jpg

THe spoiler was painted flat black but DUMB Shit dint use a Mat clear coat SO
FAIL!!!!!!
I folded the mirrors to give it a JDM look HAHAHAHAHA oh god its a terrible car

It feels wrong to make a new thread, so here we go:

IMG_20140831_150241.jpg

IMG_20140831_150313.jpg

IMG_20140831_150332.jpg

IMG_20140831_150350.jpg

IMG_20140831_150414.jpg

IMG_20140831_150425.jpg