Local Rice Picture Thread?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

aaahhhh i found this while out and about...

rimdebate002.jpg

caraveo029.jpg

caraveo012.jpg

caraveo005.jpg

i mean seriously, an aveo??? c'mon, who would try and do up a car like that??? oh wait, thats my aveo-what the...???

2 mufflers???????? fukin dumb.......

I didn't even see that the first time I looked at it. I just thought it was dual tips.

Huh...strange...yeah, it actually looks really nice for an Aveo, but I agree, the dual mufflers are kinda ghey...

aaahhhh i found this while out and about...

i mean seriously, an aveo??? c'mon, who would try and do up a car like that??? oh wait, thats my aveo-what the...???

actually, a guy around here used to have an aveo that was running 7's in the 1/8th mile. it was pretty impressive.

actually, a guy around here used to have an aveo that was running 7's in the 1/8th mile. it was pretty impressive.

was it a blue one with a body kit-if it is that dude blew his motor lol. 1/8th mile is bout all its good for. after 2nd gear the car is completely worthless. the only thing ive really been able to successfuly take down are the lunch box scions, and a few older civic lxs. also beat an avenger (4cyl ?) and a cavalier starting around 30 mph.

as of right now im workin with a bud of mine to piece together a turbo kit to boost the lil fella. not lookin for big numbers, only gonna go with about 4-6 lbs psi to try and put her around 140-150 whp. funny thing is, we are usin some parts made for civics.

also for all u haters out there, the dual cans actually sound pretty good. you would be suprised. it may not be ur style but it sounds decent and thats all im lookin for.

look at that gold p.o.s eg..what does it do the qm in??like 17 flat!?!lol j/p
props to you..that shit is sickk

also for all u haters out there, the dual cans actually sound pretty good. you would be suprised. it may not be ur style but it sounds decent and thats all im lookin for.

You could probably accomplish the same thing with a single, oval-shaped muffler.

What is your exhaust setup? Just the mufflers, or is it a full system?

was it a blue one with a body kit-if it is that dude blew his motor lol. 1/8th mile is bout all its good for. after 2nd gear the car is completely worthless. the only thing ive really been able to successfuly take down are the lunch box scions, and a few older civic lxs. also beat an avenger (4cyl ?) and a cavalier starting around 30 mph.

as of right now im workin with a bud of mine to piece together a turbo kit to boost the lil fella. not lookin for big numbers, only gonna go with about 4-6 lbs psi to try and put her around 140-150 whp. funny thing is, we are usin some parts made for civics.

actually it was red, and the exterior was completly stock. but i believe he wrapped it around a pole, or flipped it. he likes to drive drunk, fucking idiot.

not hating on you , it just looks straight la-bamba style holmes......:eek:

not hating on you , it just looks straight la-bamba style holmes......:eek:

hhhhmmmm, i was tryin for sumtin different, and hell i like it. not everyday u see an aveo with dual cans lol. or any car for that matter. i have only seen 2 other cars with a similar setup in the chicago area. one was a vw jetta and the other an altima. just lookin for that style that sets my car apart from the other ricers. yeh its still rice, but.....

In my opinion a ricer is someone who has a POS 4cyl and puts a bodykit and a fart can on it and thinks there hot shit. I think if you have a car with a bodykit, rims, and a wing, it better be fast. Otherwise your a ricer.
There's a guy that i know with a DOHC saturn that definantely falls under the term Ricer. He's got a loud obnoxious exhaust and an intake with dual air filters that add's "15 hp". I was talking to him one time and I asked him what all he had done. First thing he said was that he boosted his compression. I asked if he had put different pistons in, he said no. I asked if he had put a different head on his car, he said no. That's when I wanted to kick him in is dumb head and I pretty much ignored him from then on. Guys like that are ricers.
When it comes down to it though, It's your car, it's your canvas. Do what ever you want to it. Your the person that has to drive it. Just don't pull up next to me at a stop light and rev on people who will make you look like a shithead and give import tuners bad rep.

In my opinion a ricer is someone who has a POS 4cyl and puts a bodykit and a fart can on it and thinks there hot shit. I think if you have a car with a bodykit, rims, and a wing, it better be fast. Otherwise your a ricer.
There's a guy that i know with a DOHC saturn that definantely falls under the term Ricer. He's got a loud obnoxious exhaust and an intake with dual air filters that add's "15 hp". I was talking to him one time and I asked him what all he had done. First thing he said was that he boosted his compression. I asked if he had put different pistons in, he said no. I asked if he had put a different head on his car, he said no. That's when I wanted to kick him in is dumb head and I pretty much ignored him from then on. Guys like that are ricers.
When it comes down to it though, It's your car, it's your canvas. Do what ever you want to it. Your the person that has to drive it. Just don't pull up next to me at a stop light and rev on people who will make you look like a shithead and give import tuners bad rep.

Took the words right out of my mouth. My car is stock this time around, and something tells me its staying that way.

Just don't pull up next to me at a stop light and rev on people who will make you look like a shithead and give import tuners bad rep.

So if you have a fast piece of shit rice patty can you still rev up and do burn outs at stoplights?? :ph34r:

OK, so it is more of an attitude than the parts on it. By the way I bought a V-Fiber kit for 300 and it will look great when finished so ebay kits are not bad if enough work is done to them. Well once I finish the paint I will post picks and let you all tell me if it is a ricer or not. herer are pics of the wifes car I have 3/4 done. It has been called a ricer alot for some reason.

DSC01453.jpg

DSC01457.jpg

I say paint the grille black.

Back