Local Rice Picture Thread?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wow! severe rice in your area! lol theres not much around me, if you go into poor spanish areas you see some, but thats about it.

Yeah, there's some "Serious Rice" around here. We're about one step short of a DILLBECK special. Haven't seen anything "Hoodless & Flatbrimming" yet...

Last edited:
Geez - many many many out there lately. Here's another classic, not really RICED but a dandy and this a good place for it to be appreciated.

Making a run to pick up supplies for HVAC system humidifier project this afternoon. Crusing down I-30 access road from Autozone to Sutherlands building supply. Coming up to cross street, yield sign to offramp, look down offramp and car is way down, so I go through merge and approaching cross street look in rear view mirror for sanity check from behind. Huh, that can't be.....naw, no way it must be canvas......OMFG it may be Dillbeck coming to get me!

So, I need to keep going and make a right turn, fumbiling iPhone 6 plus for camera shots. Quick, I'll pull into this strip mall parking lot and do a U-Turn and get the shot. Then it turns into the same lot.

Hood%20Flap%20Up%201.jpg

Hood%20Flap%20Up%202.jpg

Driver stopped and got out, pulled hood down and jumped down on it with ass (no mention of race/gender here) in attempt to latch it closed. Didn't work, hood was concaved to windshield coutour. Must have been hauling down the freeway when it flew up.....

Last edited:
Not local to me, but local to some of the guys here:
10478539_10152868282960606_877330504937135317_n.jpg

Looks like a piece of the shattered left rear tail light assembly lying in grass just off the roadway. Like the wreck just happened? Maybe stopped where there was no stop sign and kabamm!!!!

IMAG1221.jpg IMAG1223.jpg

Saw this beauty this morning. The build quality of the spoiler appears somewhat similar to the one May slapped on Clarkson's beach buggy.

There's about a sheet of papers worth of fender gap. Pretty impressive.

Back