Local Rice Picture Thread?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

raced an 08 eclipse in my hatch with a blown a6.

it was over before it started ... Eclipses are slow ...

Lolz at this CL listing.

1986toyota/rotary

Daytons, RX7 12A carbed rotary, 94 Accord frontend on a Corolla chassis. And lambo doors. What are these people thinking?

My K20 Eater

HERES SOME PICS OF MY OLD SETUP AND MY NEW ONE. SINCE THE OLD ONE I CHANGED THE TURBO MANIFOLD,INTERCOOLER,UPGRADED GARRETT T4/T67 BB TURBO, CAMS, FULL RACE DOWNPIPE AND A FEW MORE LITTLE THINGS ALL TUNED BY BISIMOTO AND I. I LAST RAN IT AT L.A.C.R IN PALMDALE CA. WITH THE OLD SET UP IT RAN 10.9@133mph IN THE PRO AM CLASS. IM PLANNING TO BETTER THAT THIS COMING SEASON.;)

Last edited:
*sigh*

i dont care if you run a 7sec quarter.
this isnt the thread for that,
you already made a thread in the section for that.
why post here? unless its rice.

I Appologize.

MY MISTAKE, I GUESS I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY RICE . IM NEW HERE AND I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE FOUND OUT WHAT THE THREAD WAS "REALLY" ABOUT...?:confused:

RICE: putting something that should be functional but isnt. example: putting an intercooler on a non turbo car.
also the attitude of the dipshit in the car. example: stock civic with fart can and gigantic wing (refer to the nonfunctional thing) and the driver thinks he can beat anything that comes across his path. then when he loses a race he has all kinds of excusses, like his turbo didnt spool his supercharger fast enough so the cam gears didnt kick in in time.

Lolz at this CL listing.

1986toyota/rotary

Daytons, RX7 12A carbed rotary, 94 Accord frontend on a Corolla chassis. And lambo doors. What are these people thinking?

Wow...just, wow...

Here's something found on my local Craigslist:

010106011500010212200712248fee08651224504bd4007f3e.jpg

Link: 92 honda civic

Last edited:
that is badass... and i would definitely beat the hell out of that in the woods

I would take that and the sammy next to it.

Back