Local Ricer Here.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ncie times...what exactly is he running for a setup? I ask because i have an h22 swapped accord and i have a zex drykit for it that i havent installed yet, and i am wondering just what is the best setup i can do with what ive got.....car ahs intake exhaust with header, msd 6al ignition, and vafc2 on p72 ecu

that makes me sad. is that the best times he's pulled? what kinda tires is he on? I'd cry if i ran something like that

Cry if you ran a 12.8?.

Its just a Wet Kit from NX. The Car put down around 248 whp on the Squeeze.

Its running Crome software and runs strong. Cry all ya want but to me that car is pretty impressive for whats done to it. That ands a full street car. A/C Power Windows everything. Its not bad for a reliable cruiser.

Not too shabby at all.

And not all that ricey to me. I was expecting like a Neon Yellow mural paint job with a 42" Dual Aluminum Spoiler and Dubs. :shrug2: I'd drive it.

With the underglow turned on..... :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
Cry if you ran a 12.8?.

Its running Crome software and runs strong. Cry all ya want but to me that car is pretty impressive for whats done to it. That ands a full street car. A/C Power Windows everything. Its not bad for a reliable cruiser.

sorry, my statement came out wrong. lol. its good for what it is. I meant i'll cray if mine runs a 12.8 onthe bottle. since i have an h22 in my EG.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Cry if you ran a 12.8?.

sorry, my statement came out wrong. lol. its good for what it is. I meant i'll cray if mine runs a 12.8 onthe bottle. since i have an h22 in my EG.
https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=55771

i just read that .... and i must say there is no way your "friends" ek (heavy) with just i/h/e/ and radials ran a 12.9 ... highly doubt that .. dont care if it was gutted with lsd ... thats not possible

thats fine, call it what you want. Tires make more of a difference then you realize apparently.

Battle Pope, am i the asshole? or he?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I was talking about phoenixb16aguy
yes tires make a big difference from all seasons to slicks .. drag radials to slicks is not a huge difference if your running smaller slicks... its when you get into wrinkle wall slicks and shit that make a difference ...... trust me i run a 13.1 on yoko es100's and on 22" M/T's i ran a 12.67 ....and battle pope this is a discussion forum... sometimes in a discussion there are disagreements .... i've personally done several h22 swaps ... just swapped one into a buddy 92hx (lightest eg i believe) completely gutted ran a 13.6 with i/h/e type-s cams, lsd, stage 2 exedy clutch, and he has bfg radials ... so i doubt a car that is 300 pounds heavier w/ no lsd and less mods ran 7 tenths faster ...... just pointing out the obvious .... ive never heard of anyone hitting 12's with i/h/e and radials on any h22 swapped car

um....there wasn't an "92hx" "eg".... They only had dx, ex, si, vx, and cx. hx didn't come out until '96.
i've said this before and i'll say it again. You're full of shit and for the most part don't know what the hell you are talking about....

ok champ, whats a Type-R run in an EG? cause there is more TQ from the h22 and whats the hp comparison? which means faster times in the h22 equipt vehicle. Guys regularly go mid 13s on Type-Rs with no major add-ons. So why wouldn't and engine with more power, more TQ, and better traction go faster? additionally, someone that can drive a vehicle makes a difference too, its not all about redline clutch dumps.

spinng = not accelerating as fast as possible.

say what you like, it doesn't matter to me, Cold nights, nice track conditions, living in FL, all help on 1/4 times. Besides, wtf do i care about internet bench racing?

back on topic, glad to see someone else doin an H22 swap.

just calling your EG weaksauce for all the modifications and only running a 13.6..

pwnt.

:)

1993 Honda Civic CX HB MT 2094(weight)
1998 Honda Civic CX HB MT 2295(weight)

yep 200lbs. that like having a decent sized person in the car. tons of weight. your friends cant drive.

on a lighter note (hahah, pun intended) i just realized my car was 100lbs lighter then i had thought. lol.

Quoted post[/post]]
lol ok that kid has tuned more cars than your have taken shits this year cory .... that ek puts down 400+whp runs tens his crx had a tt ls/vtec that put down around 300 whp .. he can drive and tune and build motors you guys can think what you want your intitled to your opinions ...

I have IBS..

I shit twice a Day.

Back