Local Ricer Here.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

holy fuck, I'm dieing over here...

oh god... lol

christ...

I maintain that more than one turbo on a 4-cylinder engine is complete nonsense and a total waste of time and money.

TT setup is a waste of time. your deal isnt what everyone else gets for a deal.

your friend can't drive, if he ran a 14.anything in an h22 equipt EG.

you dont have much room to pop off @ the mouth to certain people. which you appear to have made more then apparent that you think you know more then you do.

back on topic anyone?

I went to the track sunday to run my h22 powered eg, untuned. Well, i snapped a gator drag axle. its been pulled and a new one will be installed wednesday. car gets tuned on sunday, then i'll show some times.

I've seen 12.9 in h22 EG Si with I/E+Type S cams on slicks.
13.3 h22a1 VX I/E all stock on slicks.
13.7 h22a CX I/E on slicks
All @ 1,243ASL in Phoenix.

Quoted post[/post]]
i know battle pope youve accomplished so much more ... http://www.homemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=19375.0
im sure you could have done that by your self huh ... talk all the shit you want ... someday you'll realize how stupid you really are.

here is what jeff wrote on hmt this is a full quote from him

"285whp / 191tq @ 8-12psi

Pretty good for a stock engine that was all slapped together. Generall ls/vtecs NA make about 170ish whp NA, so this was about a 110whp gain. My old ls/vtec single turbo dynoed @ 272whp with 12psi. The setups are very very comparable.

**Dyno Video** Right Click save as
http://www.draglab.com/media/HMTDyno5-25-04.wmv

And for the people who keep saying "wow what a waste of money and time" lets see the turbo kit cost me nearly nothing.

Intercooler - Free
6 mandrel bends stainless bends - $40
Oil feed/Return from Napa - $35
Flanges from BMC - Free
2 180 2.5 Mandrel DP - $25
o2 Bung - $5
Rhb5 Turbos (2) From Pull-a-part - $40.00
Tial 50mm BOV & IC piping (all from previous setups)

So Basically under $200 bucks I have in the turbokit

& the Engine Rebuild

B18 Shortblock $100
B18b Pistons/rods $50
ITR Cams - Trade
Napa Rings/Bearnings/HG $100
B16a Custom Intake modified $75

And all the rest of the stuff I already had from previous setups. So, around 400 bucks for the quicky rebuild.

Total Labor 7 days (4-5 hours each day)

35hrs
700 Dollars my cost

Waste of time? I dont think so.. Blow me!"

I never claimed to accomplish any more than anyone else or be able to build anything. Learn to fucking read.

I just said it's a waste of time, WHICH IT IS. Total ricer shit.

"liek omg my honda haz da twin turbo vtak y0!"

I haven't put my Car on the Dyno to get a Number. OMG.. I am weak.

Dyno's don't mean shit to me other than to tune on. I bet my car wouldn't even barely crack 200 whp. And I ran a 12.9. Put that in your Dyno pipe and Smoke it.

My Car ran 4 12.9's..

Worst run of the Day was 13.01..

That would make it a 12 Second Car.

Pwnt.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I've seen 12.9 in h22 EG Si with I/E+Type S cams on slicks.
13.3 h22a1 VX I/E all stock on slicks.
13.7 h22a CX I/E on slicks
All @ 1,243ASL in Phoenix.
wow thats not my point i know eg's can with i/h/e and slicks actual slicks not radials and not in a ek ...
by the way type-s cams are 10 whp or right around there
Yea, i was sayin what i've seen, i wasn't against you on anything.
EK is teh sl0w. :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
i read what you wrote ... and im sayn for the money you couldnt have built anything better niether could i so thats why i respect it not call people ricers when they build something original for less than a single turbo setup .. he did that to prove to people on honda-tech and on here that it could be done and could run effectivly for a cheap price.. and he did so go blow yourself

my only response to this is, just because he got a deal, and built something for next to nothing, doesnt mean that everyone can replicate it for the same cost.

thats why, when everyone talks about how awesome of a swap it would be to do a k-series, i try to explain to them, it may be great to them, but to normal consumers, for the cost of just the swap alone, they could have a faster car with a different engine, and have put the difference in cost into parts. But no one understands that, yourself included apparently.

Quoted post[/post]]
12-second car = in the 12-second range.

Word.

And backing it up Multiple times. Even though the Video with my Runs only showed one. I could show him another one with all 4 passes on there. But I don't need to prove anything. Anyone should be able to run a 12 with my Setup. It was easy. If they run slower with more stuff. A) They Can't Drive B ) The suck at building Cars C) All the Above.

But to me 12 second is slow. This year I hope to have a half way fast car. With no bottle. :)

I have never said anything about a EK needing to run 12's. But We have a Bone Stock Swapped EG here with a H22 that runs 13.3's. You said this car had New Cams and a couple other parts. I was calling it slow for running a 13.6.

i went 14.5 @ 98.76mph with 2.7 60'. i couldn't find second for shit. lol. This was on hankook crappy arse tires.car spins all the way through vtec in first, and when second hits vtec it likes to spin too. just motor.

its weird, on the street, i never miss a gear. at the track i just couldn't get second. performance anxiety?

feel free to flame. lol.

Sorry to barge in here, but you guys are forgetting a very important factor ......elevation. My SiRII hatch ran 13.6 on bfg drag radials...if you want me to post my slip, I will. H22 EG, H22 EK, basically any H22 hatch will run in the 12's with a solid driver.

BUT....

I'm in the greater Toronto area. Our elevation is 600ft above sea level.

Just my 02

Back