local shops

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allgo

i need help on my motor. any local shops in the southern cal??? i hope some1 will let me know a hook shop that dont really taxes people too much. any ideas

there a shop called HOOK UPs out here in the inland empire there number is

(909) 373-Race there a good shop the were on the front page of hci and in a bunch of other mags

whats your exact location maybe i can give you my shop # if your near them.

hook ups did my swap as well. great work and very clean install, give them a call and ask for chris or jake.

Originally posted by allgo@Sep 27 2003, 05:56 PM
i need help on my motor. any local shops in the southern cal??? i hope some1 will let me know a hook shop that dont really taxes people too much. any ideas

RS Machining - talk to Rich or Taren... preferably Rich

Ericks Racing - Talk directly to Erick, he's a koo guy

but if you want someone to basically do the work for you and you drive away a happy man ten Hook Ups would be the best place to go

Ericks does that also, and RS only does the maching and assembly... installation is done elsewhere

check my signature for links to sites and numbers

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Oct 2 2003, 07:00 AM

Whaa those are my SHOPs not yours lol yeah talk to RICH and take him a sandwich for a discount ...JOHN will almost always ansew the PHONE there cool guys got all my work done there. RSMACHINE

Originally posted by arpee79+Oct 2 2003, 04:31 PM-->
2 litre EG
@Oct 2 2003, 07:00 AM

Whaa those are my SHOPs not yours lol yeah talk to RICH and take him a sandwich for a discount ...JOHN will almost always ansew the PHONE there cool guys got all my work done there. RSMACHINE

they built my very first lsvtec... rich is the homie!!! i might need a GSR block done pretty soon *evil laugh*

i hear bisi is there all the time now? i gotta pass by there and say wassup... or maybe i'll just see them in bakersfield =)

Back