Location from your southeastern peeps

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Charlotte NC here...............HIN coming 6/12/04 and Rockingham dragway was of the hook 2 weeks ago (battle of the imports)..............Anybody here close to Charlotte????

Raleigh, NC here. Only two people in NC on this whole forum? I know there has to be some more

Centerville, Tennessee...this Fall though I will be in Johnson City at ETSU.

HEY WHAT THE F*** IS UP FLORIDA PEOPLES? NEW TO THE SITE AND I SEE WE NEED TO GET A MEET SET UP FOR THIS MUG. I KNOW OF ONE PUBLIC PLACE AND THAT IS MOROSO MOTORSPORTS PARK IN PALM BEACH. ON AUGUST 14-15 THERE IS AN EVENT AND I WILL POST INFO LATER AS SOON AS I AM INFORMED OF THE EVENT'S NAME. WE SHOULD MEET THERE! I WANT TO BRING MY SUPER STOCK CIVIC HATCH TO RUN ON THE STRIP. SOME MEMBERS SHOULD DO THE SAME! HEY IF I GOT THE SACK TO TAKE THE JDM BUCKET YOU SHOULD BRING YOUR CARS OUT TO! SO PM IF INTERESTED IN MEETING TO RACE THE CARS AT MOROSO! :spin:

Nismogod, sorry I haven't had a chance to give you a call and make it out to Orange City for the races. Work has been keeping me late and without tailights, I can't make it out there at night. When I finally track down the problem, I'll hit you up and make it out that way.

As for the Moroso run, I went down there once. It took a LONG time to get down there, and I was cruising at triple digits. Maybe it seemed longer cause I made the drive solo. If I got somebody to roll with me, I'd make the trip down to PBG

moroso isn't actually all that far. i used to make regular trips every weekend from deltona to boca raton. It'd take me 3 hours. take 95 till it intersects the toll road, then hop on the toll road, and stay on it till it intersects 95 again. sounds weird but you can save bout 1/2 an hour. but if i can get my car done in time, and its on a weekend, i'll deff go. bring along my honda mechinic. lol. incase we break something. but yea, whenever you wanna come out to OC, lemme know.

Tampa here...

I think you posted something like this awhile back nismo. Come down here to Gandy on Saturday night man and se whats up. Shit there was a stripped CRX TypeR on Full-Race manifold boost man style last night pickin people off like the Taliban just last night. I'm gonna be gone for the next 2 weeks, but when I come back man I'll be happy to meet up with you. PM me for details and we can exchange numbers, etc.

The scene down here is strong as ever, once you weed through the hordes or ricers there's pretty good competition out here.

Originally posted by nismogod@Jun 20 2004, 09:31 AM
moroso isn't actually all that far. i used to make regular trips every weekend from deltona to boca raton. It'd take me 3 hours. take 95 till it intersects the toll road, then hop on the toll road, and stay on it till it intersects 95 again. sounds weird but you can save bout 1/2 an hour. but if i can get my car done in time, and its on a weekend, i'll deff go. bring along my honda mechinic. lol. incase we break something. but yea, whenever you wanna come out to OC, lemme know.

his honda mechanic has arrived :worthy:

Just moved from Monroe, Michigan to Vero Beach, FL. That's a little south of Sebastian and a little north of Fort Pierce.

It's my second week and it is taking me a little while to adjust. Where I'm from (near Dearborn, MI) is the capital of domestica. If your salary is above 60k then you own a Z06. I'm used to having to compete with Cobra's, Corvettes, and Supercoupes. The import's were pretty ricy, but the occasional Galant VR-4 or RX-7/Supra TT would give me a little fun. From my initial observation, Florida is slow. I have nothing but kill stories. If you want to prove me wrong then feel free to PM me ;) .

Back