Location Location Location

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok, i finally think i can move up up from auto zone and checker and i think im ready to go buy the stuff i need. I just have a quickopinion question for you guys. I want the tighter ride, so everyone has been tellin me to get stiffer springs and even strut towers. However, i drive this car everyday, and dont want to bounce all over the place just to be able to corner better...Is there anything i can do or am i asking too much from my car? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Getting springs and a strut bar won't make you bounce everywhere. Springs would be a good option for you.

you could get yourself a set of stiffer springs and some descent adjustable shocks to compliment them.
depending on what your spending range is $400 - infinite you could get yourself a spring/shock combo
like neuspeed springs and kyb gx shocks
or a full coilover setup like H&R , KW or Tien.

man you live in AZ, Arizona has some awesome performance shops. There are some really good ones in Tucson, I have not been to any in Phonix, but i am sure they are there. There is a huge one in Tucson, that advertises in all the import mags, however i forget which one it is...

do NOT goto versus. they really suck, it took them 2 months to get me a strut tower bar, and it was even made for a 5th gen accord, so i had to squeeze it in. southwest auto works is my main place, although their delivery's come in about a week after when they say. alex is a great guy, and gives me really good deals.

Originally posted by FirstAccord@Jun 16 2003, 11:17 AM
:lol: :lol: Thanks. Neuspeed Springs with KYB GX Shocks seems to be what everyone tells me. Lets DO IT! :lol:

you should be very happy with that setup. :thumbsup: and its "AGX" shocks. (short for Adjustable Gas shoX) :)

Back