location of

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

^crx^

hello.
can some one tell me where i find the VTEC solenoiden, VTEC pressure switch, knock sensor og 2nd O2 sensor on a b16a1?

vtec solenoid and pressure switch are on the left hand side of the head. knock sensor is on the back of the block. and 02 sensors are on the exhaust.

tnx.
but when i compared the old wiring with the new, the only difference i found was the new had a big round contact with 10 wires and the old had a square with 6.
would it just be easyer for me to hook up on that if i could find out what 4 wires is the right one?

its gonna be easier to modify your existing harness in your car...just add the appropriate lines in the new harness.

but the ¨new¨ engine came with the all the wires in the right place so I`m going to use this and hook me up on it.

is i dangerous to solder in the ecu? the tv/radio repair shops here did not have any connectors to shrink on the wires

:no: You can't use the stock harness. It won't fit. You'll end up having to lengthen ALL the wires in your engine bay. USE YOUR STOCK HARNESS AND MODIFY IT. ITS REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY EASY!!!!!!!

[edit] this only applies if its a JDM engine [/edit]

no it is not a jdm engine so i think i will be using the old.

are you sure that the edm b16a1 has a knock sensor? i cant find it....

but where is the knock sensor?? i cant figure that out

well the EDM b16 does not have it, i found the place and there was just an regular bolt hole

Back