Locked Brakes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey what up? i have a '92 civic hb dx. i've swapped a b16 into it, the problem i have is the caliper, the front Right Caliper locks up?? yeah? i dont know why? i thought it was the caliper, so i bought a new one, and same problem any one have an idea of what it could be? i thought maybe the Master Cylinder? but its only that one caliper, and i have four way disc brakes (GSR) anyways, please help me out, i wanna drive this car!

:unsure:

any problems with the LR at all?

does it work once or twice, and then lock up? Or does it never apply at all?

If fluid can get to it to lock the caliper, it must be able to return. Maybe you just got a shitty caliper...Did you buy new or reman?

i dont know what the LR is?
but i bought the caliper new, and the new caliper is like the one that was on there before, it locks up.

when i first put it in, it doesnt lock, i pump it once or twice then it locks, JUST the right passenger caliper, the rest dont lock up? wierd huh? im gunna go buy a brake line that goes from the proportional valve to the actual brake line, also im gunna get the line that goes from the caliper to the actual line, you know what im talking about right?

anyways, i'll pick that up and HOPEFULLY that will be the problem, i've had this thing too damn long sitting there, =) wish me luck, also if im over looking something, let me know, and thanx for your help ktanaka and BlackFrog and also to all the people who looked and tried to help.

Back