Lol A 4g63 In A 89 Colt!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

delsolty

Ok this might sound dumb!! But I want to know if a 4g63 will fix into a 89 Colt? LOL cuz dodge makes the 4g63. So put down what you think if it would work or not????? Cuz no one would think a Dodge Colt would kick some ass!!!! I know the car is so ugly and stuff. But just put down what you think!!?!?!?!? Later and thx

Well I know that I just want to know if it will work!!! Cuz I think that car would fight with that swap. Cuz it is a 2.0L DOHC and turbo stuff has 200hp.I just want to know if it will work??

i think that would be pretty damn cool to see actually. would kinda remind me of that Dodge Reliant vs Supra video that i have where they are at some drag strip racing...that POS Reliant spanks that Supra's ass...LOL

My buddy Travis here bought a wrecked Talon with a few mods <made about 250 horsies> for $500, and a Black Colt with a burned up ECU for $200.

Put the two together with the "Colt GT" mounts for the 4G61 <the 1.6L DOHC engine> and it's a bolt in affair.

This car went 12.2@118 I think, on peg pegged slicks.

Believe that.

This wasn't his, but this is what his looked like.

your161a.jpg

man that is so cool, I want to swap one of them cars cuz no one would think of it runing in the 12s or 13s

Back