lol. best car ev4r

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's clean, I love it :rolleyes:

That monstrosity on the trunklid must be the antenna for his V-tech.

Im not even gonna get into the big ass wing, or the elevendy billion lights in the front.... my question is did the passenger door catch fire or somthing? I just sorta glossed over the exterior, maybe my colorblindness is kicking in but is that car pink? Only thing I saw that was even remotely attractive to me was the fmic.

ummmm :confused::(

Im not even gonna get into the big ass wing, or the elevendy billion lights in the front.... my question is did the passenger door catch fire or somthing? I just sorta glossed over the exterior, maybe my colorblindness is kicking in but is that car pink? Only thing I saw that was even remotely attractive to me was the fmic.

ummmm :confused::(

i just wana know they were smoking when they came up with the idea to put s2000 lights in....:eek:

let alone all the front lights....and i thought the 1995 wrc celica had a shit load of lights

CL headlights and S2K tails FTL! .. he didnt list any info about the car.. hahah.. that shit will most likely blow up after 50 miles or so

<<< Thought about both those light conversions.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Thank god I'm broke all the time.
+1. about 5 years ago I liked the s2k tails and wanted to put them on my eg hatch. Thank god for debt.

Debt saved me from making a lot of bad car decisions.

maybe my colorblindness is kicking in but is that car pink?

I think its orange/pink mix. For that extra :puke: factor, I suppose.

I wonder if his bumper is saggy just because, or if the 987856 fog lights melted it?

Back